Fishing At Port Botany

pocus

Last Friday night 28/12/07, Paul & myself went out fishing at Port Botany. Firstly we started the night going under Tom Ugly's bridge. It was a big quiet, but my mate Paul pulled out a nice Bream. :biggrin2: After hanging around there for a couple of hours, we decided to go to in front of the runway. We were hanging around for around 1 hour but not getting many bites. As the tide started turning we were getting more bites. He pulled out a nice Jewfish :thumbup: ( amazingly enough, he pulled it out on a Prawn :1yikes: ) around 70cm long, about 3kg. Not long after that, I pulled out 2 nice Bream all over 700g each. Not long after that Paul joined me by pulling out a Bream.

I also pulled out a couple of Whiting, so all in all, it wasn't too bad of a night. :1fishing1:

Fishing at Botany seems to be ok at the moment. Haven't seen many Flatties, but over the past month, I have pulled out a couple of Jewies there & a whole heap of Bream.

Last Friday night 28/12/07, Paul & myself went out fishing at Port Botany. Firstly we started the night going under Tom Ugly's bridge. It was a big quiet, but my mate Paul pulled out a nice Bream. :biggrin2: After hanging around there for a couple of hours, we decided to go to in front of the runway. We were hanging around for around 1 hour but not getting many bites. As the tide started turning we were getting more bites. He pulled out a nice Jewfish :thumbup: ( amazingly enough, he pulled it out on a Prawn :1yikes: ) around 70cm long, about 3kg. Not long after that, I pulled out 2 nice Bream all over 700g each. Not long after that Paul joined me by pulling out a Bream.

I also pulled out a couple of Whiting, so all in all, it wasn't too bad of a night. :1fishing1:

Fishing at Botany seems to be ok at the moment. Haven't seen many Flatties, but over the past month, I have pulled out a couple of Jewies there & a whole heap of Bream.

You've gotta be happy with that result.

The humble prawn strikes again!

Very productive session in anyone's book.

Well done guys.

Cheers,

Pete.