Boat Spot Available This Friday

slinkymalinky

Anyone who lives in or near North West Sydney want a day out on my 4.8m Quinnie chasing Kings this Friday?? I'd really like to find someone who'd like to come out regularly and doesn't mind early starts (all my mates who claim to be into fishing consider anything before a 9.00am start, extreme!!).

Definite preference given to anyone who knows where all the squid hang out in Sydney Harbour!! I also go out a bit with my 5yo daughter so if you have a little fishing buddy, happy to do occasional family trips

PM me if you're interested

Anyone who lives in or near North West Sydney want a day out on my 4.8m Quinnie chasing Kings this Friday?? I'd really like to find someone who'd like to come out regularly and doesn't mind early starts (all my mates who claim to be into fishing consider anything before a 9.00am start, extreme!!).

Definite preference given to anyone who knows where all the squid hang out in Sydney Harbour!! I also go out a bit with my 5yo daughter so if you have a little fishing buddy, happy to do occasional family trips

PM me if you're interested

g'Day

Have sent PM

Cheers

Brett

• 2 weeks later...

I'd be interested and also have a daughter ( 12 ) who loves fishing...seeing as pm sent first by other raider I'll pass it up this time but would definitely be interested next time....pm me anytime you need some fishing partners for yourself and your daughter...good luck...

hey mate,

im a keen fisho and would love too hit the water whenever you want. I've owned a boat for 4yrs, had too sell due to becoming a father. That was 15 months ago.

Im only 25 but i know my fishing! I have fished all up the east coast of Australia chasing everything...or whatever i could get!

If ya want a regular fishing buddy- im keen as mustard to get out there!!! :yahoo: