Old Man And A Jew

inhlanzi

What an AWESOME fish.well done :thumbup:

Just one thing but,you think your dad would be smiling for the pic,if i caught a monster like that,you wouldnt wipe the smile off my face for a month :yahoo:

Stephen

:1fishing1:

Also gets my vote for fish of the month>

Edited by vipernut

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day Raiders

..... A mate of mine has been wanting to take his Dad fishing for quite a while.....

...The old fella has fished the River for 40 years and today just after dawn a 32kg beast took the bait on his rod!

inhlanzi

Hi Mike , that's the old guy who keeps moving up river against the early run out tide to hit each of his hot spots just as the tide steadies and rolls over the top.

Is that the same old jew guy you were telling me about?

I'm not surprised he got onto a jew like that as he knows the river like the back of his hand and gives himself about half a dozen chances by fishing in the still water right on the top of the tide every session by moving further up river every half hour or so to allow for the time delay.

Cheers Mike, see you when I get back in about a week or so.

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

I JUST HOPE I DONT HAVE TO WAIT THAT LONG FOR ONE. CHEERS RAY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

ray,somehow i don't think it was his first big jewie! :biggrin2:...[ps,had fun last time,let's arrange another one soon!!!!].

Edited by hooked4life

:beersmile: Bloody Hell what a fish or beast or monster of the deep, congrats. Be interested to know what was in his stomach after it was gutted. What about the size of that things head( not the old fellas ). I wonder if fish could talk what stories he could tell?

CONGRATULATIONS - You're living the dream! The only jewies I've caught seem to be quite docile and considering the weight of that one, I'd definitely mistake it for a snag. Love to know what it was like reeling her in.

Nice to know that it's somewhere in the Parsley Bay area.

Cheers Marg

Words cannot describe a mammoth thing that size! That is amazing. :1yikes:

I just wonder if those two old cootes have done battle before.Both would seem to have been on the river roughly the same period of time.

Now, I have read a few posts where the Raiders have gently prodded for a "general" location of the capture, and I must admit, any tip on this beast and its capture would be wonderful. Mabe there was a little Devine intervention involved, so can you at least tell us wheather the old boy goes to Church , how many times a day ........and which one.

That would be a good start.

Thanks mate. :biggrin2:

Stumpy