Kingfish Social

I will be there as a decky with Slinkymalinky. This will be my first social. Looking forward to meeting other raiders.

Cheers

Brett

Added to the Slinky crew Brett.

See you there..The kingy social is one of the best IMHO.

Looking forward to seeing as many Raiders as possible this year.

Cheers,

Pete.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add Me, Stumpettes 1,2,3 to the list please. (Look Pete, I said please twice!)

PM on its way regarding catering needs.

Cheers,

Stumpy

On ya Murray.

BTW...Just got a call from Mosman Council...They've agreed to re-name Clifton Gardens, "Day Release Gardens" just for the day.....Geez, with all the Stumpettes on board, it will be like the First Fleet arriving. :074::074:

See ya there. (I'll be incogneto..the one wearing the Grouch Marx glasses and mo.)

Pete.

Hi all.

I will pitch in on the social!

Just me and my 4m tinny. I will take a deckie if someone needs some flotation assistance :)

Can bring the sweet chilly sauce if needed. How much do you need?

Looking forward to some good fishing.

Cheers

Markus

Hi Markus,

Your name has been added. Thank you for the offer of sweet chilly sauce. That will go down well at a bbq :thumbup:

I'll let Stewie or Donna answer the question on how much sweet chilly we would need, as they would have a better idea than me.

Thanks

Go Fish Pete will be attending and hopefully a deckie as well ,you are now added Pete.

Pete has generously offered up a few prizes and this his his message to me :biggrin2:

"We will donate a $100 gift voucher for the biggest Kingy and a rod and reel combo for the the best under 16yo caught Kingy (the kids not the Kingy , dont think many Kings would live till 16yo lol), how does that sound ?"

That sounds bloody marvellous Pete and Fishraider thanks you for your ongoing support and generosity of this Site :yahoo:

Regards Swordfisherman

I would like to attend the social and I will bring Glenn, my regular Deckie. I can take 2 more Deckie's as well if you would like to nominate 2 people (I have just posted a response to the 2 young guys looking for a boat spot saying I will take them so no need to nominate anyone).

Also happy to help with catering / eskies or anything else required. I live walking distance from Clifton Gardens so it's not difficult to bring gear down. Please let me know how I can help.

Have never met a fellow Raider so looking forward to it very much.

Cheers,

Tony

Edited by Black CC

I would like to attend the social and I will bring Glenn, my regular Deckie. I can take 2 more Deckie's as well if you would like to nominate 2 people (I have just posted a response to the 2 young guys looking for a boat spot saying I will take them so no need to nominate anyone).

Also happy to help with catering / eskies or anything else required. I live walking distance from Clifton Gardens so it's not difficult to bring gear down. Please let me know how I can help.

Have never met a fellow Raider so looking forward to it very much.

Cheers,

Tony

You and your crew are added Tony and thanks for taking two fellow raiders on your vessel :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

HEY PETE,

I'LL PUT IN FOR SECOND PRIZE OR RUNNER UP! :thumbup:

CHEERS TONY - FISHFINDER.

Thankyou Tony for your ongoing support of the Socials and the Site as well :thumbup: it is much appreciated.

Regards Swordfisherman