Kingfish Social

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks to the kind generosity of many members...The shopping list for the Kingy Social is now complete!! :yahoo::yahoo:

http://fishraider.com.au/Invision/index.ph...t=0#entry204911

Admin will be in contact soon to verify amounts needed etc and logistics of delivery etc.

We have some great members who go out of their way to see events like this go off smoothly

and donate goods/services out of their own pockets and all are to be commended..Well done all!!

See you all at the social.

Cheers,

Pete.

Come on Raiders!!!

I urge anyone contemplating attending the social to put their names down ASAP as we'd

like expected totals so we can arrange enough food/beverages for everyone.

It's a fun day as anyone who attended the last one will attest and seeing those kingies being measured

every 10 minutes or so is inspiring.

There is a good beach there to beach your boat while you drop in for a feed and a drink or to have your catch measured etc.

Come along, even if it's just for the social side of things..You don't have to fish if you don't want to

and even if you do, you can even fish landbased there from the long jetty.

So put your names down guys and let's make this bigger and better than last years.

Cheers,

Pete.

Please add me and Steve (gecko77) to the social list boat based.

I am going to be very dusty after a big night on the :beersmile: so still will guide us around!

Is there still anything you need? Would you like me to grab a few bags of bread rolls?

Thanks Dan...You are both added.

We are OK for the bread rolls, but Admin are going to do another final inventory of what we need

and may get back to you if there's anything else that pops up.

Thanks again for the offer.

Cheers,

Pete.

The KINGFISH SOCIAL IN SYDNEY HARBOUR

24TH FEBRUARY 2008 is officiallly on again :biggrin2:

Due to popular requests the Kingy Social will be run again after our last cancellation due to bad weather.

Please post your attendance here for what is shaping up to be a great day out on our most famous harbour.

There is a shopping list if any members can help out please CLICK HERE and post here if you can bring anything.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Please put me down for the social, i have acquired a boat now and will bring a friend if that is ok. I have never fished for kingies :wacko: , so am looking for a bit of advice. This will be the perfect opportunity. thanx

Please put me down for the social, i have acquired a boat now and will bring a friend if that is ok. I have never fished for kingies :wacko: , so am looking for a bit of advice. This will be the perfect opportunity. thanx

okay Pete you are on the list

The KINGFISH SOCIAL IN SYDNEY HARBOUR

24TH FEBRUARY 2008 is officiallly on again :biggrin2:

Due to popular requests the Kingy Social will be run again after our last cancellation due to bad weather.

Please post your attendance here for what is shaping up to be a great day out on our most famous harbour.

There is a shopping list if any members can help out please CLICK HERE and post here if you can bring anything.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Anyone got a spare spot for me plus one?

Even If I just come along and take command of a boat? happy to just watch and learn...

Sorry, I forgot to ask if there is anything I can do to help?? Or perhaps contribute to the shopping list.

Anyone got a spare spot for me plus one?

Even If I just come along and take command of a boat? happy to just watch and learn...

You are on the list Adrian and also as looking for a deckie position.

See you there.

Pete.

Count myself and steve (skunga) as in .. we'll aboard this little gem we picked up on the weekend

Also on the list fellas...nice boat guys.

It'll look nice loaded with kinges.

Cheers.

Pete.

Pls add Mottyman & myself for the social

Tks Geoff

PS Ross , do you need the trailer to cart the gear ?? If so , pls PM me with you address & mobil No. & the day you would prefer me to drop off , ie 22nd or 23rd

Hi Guys,

Please add me and one deckie for the social.

If i can avoid a prior gig i will be there on the day.

Hopefully the water will be nice and clean by then.

Cheers.

Can you please ad Vella and Ryanmicallef to the kingfish social day list. Thanks.

All done fellas. :yahoo: