Nrl Season 2008 Predictions

netic

St Georgre/Illawarra dragons are the only chance in this so called game of Rugby League.

There all gone soft :1badmood:

Here we go. Another Dragons supporter suffering delusional tendencies.

You got nothing over there at Kogarah, no forwards, no backs and definately no coach.

At least us blokes on the south side of the river only ever really aspire to mediocrity.

Dave

ps You wouldnt have won eleven in a row without some great Sutherland Shire players.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm

Bulldogs

Cowboys

Eels

Broncos

Roosters

Sea Eagles

Tigers

Mate, You are the only one to predict the mighty dogs in the top 8! How many times do the dogs get there. I reckon now they dont have those fat forwards to rely on they will work harder and get the results?

Edited by achjimmy

Went to Tigers v Roosters on Sat night. Even though they lost, they looked pretty good, and played the first half with their reserve grade team +Hodgo, Fulton and Halatau. Saw some glimpses of 2005 in their attack. If someone could get a nailgun and attatch Benji's shoulders to his body, they might be in for a good year.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

TIGERS HAVE THE 2 MOST INJURY PRONE HALVES IN THE COMP. SPORTSTAB WILL RUN A MARKET ON WHO WILL SPEND THE MOST TIME ON THE SIDELINES IN SUITS ( BENJI OR MATTY HEAD )

EELS WILL MAKE THE TOP4, EVEN WITH A HALFBACK THAT WOULD RATHER DRINK SCHOONERS :beersmile: THAN APPLY HIMSELF FOR A FULL SEASON.

COWBOYS WILL LEAD THE COMP AFTER 8 WEEKS, BUT WILL LET EVERYONE DOWN COME THE BUSINESS END OF THE SEASON.

MANLY HAVE GOT NOTHING.

THE DOGGIES HAVE EVEN LESS ..... ( THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A CEO )

I AM AN EELS FAN, BUT THINK THE STORM HAVE TOO MUCH DEPTH & TALENT FOR ANY SIDE IN THE COMP.

DOUGIE.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

TIGERS HAVE THE 2 MOST INJURY PRONE HALVES IN THE COMP. SPORTSTAB WILL RUN A MARKET ON WHO WILL SPEND THE MOST TIME ON THE SIDELINES IN SUITS ( BENJI OR MATTY HEAD )

EELS WILL MAKE THE TOP4, EVEN WITH A HALFBACK THAT WOULD RATHER DRINK SCHOONERS :beersmile: THAN APPLY HIMSELF FOR A FULL SEASON.

COWBOYS WILL LEAD THE COMP AFTER 8 WEEKS, BUT WILL LET EVERYONE DOWN COME THE BUSINESS END OF THE SEASON.

MANLY HAVE GOT NOTHING.

THE DOGGIES HAVE EVEN LESS ..... ( THEY HAVEN'T EVEN GOT A CEO )

I AM AN EELS FAN, BUT THINK THE STORM HAVE TOO MUCH DEPTH & TALENT FOR ANY SIDE IN THE COMP.

DOUGIE.

I agree re the storm. But NRL (perfer ARL) finals = dogs. Weel be there.

HERE ARE THE FACTS:

COWBOYS WILL LEAD THE COMP AFTER 8 WEEKS, BUT WILL LET EVERYONE DOWN COME THE BUSINESS END OF THE SEASON.....

MANLY HAVE GOT NOTHING....

THE DOGGIES HAVE EVEN LESS

DOUGIE.

The star teams were unsensational last year. They need Hopoate back. Cowboys pack up well they'll come back bigger and better. :lol:

Jewgaffer :1fishing1:

tigers mate? no chance...

penrith

storm

NQLD

Eels

manly (i hate manly)

broncos

south

NZ

Newcastle :thumbup:

tigers: wooden spoon :074:

cheers mate

hey sammythe salman remember one thing melbourne only lost 3 games last year, the tigers played them twice . 1st time lost by 2 points in melbourne and the 2nd time they beat them with no benji marshall

TIGERS ALL THE WAY

• 3 weeks later...

storm

manly (hate them though!!!)

cowboys

souths

broncos

roosters

dogs

penrith

with the knights and titans very close behind...

paras got nothing they'll be wooden spoon for sure!!

i dont go for souths but i reckon they'll win it

manly (hate them though!!!)

Why does everyone hate Manly so much? They are clearly going to be the hungriest team after the dismal defeat last year. If they work out the Storms weakness it's all on.

It'll be a Manly Storm grand final with Manly narrowly scraping in. Storm may get the Minor but who really cares about that??

I'll be the guy on the hill all year with four beer cans in to hands, at Brooky shouting "Go you mighty Eagles" till I can't shout no more.

Love footy season!

Why does everyone hate Manly so much?

Because once a upon a time their idea of youth and player development consisted of looking at and buying what other clubs had. They were once the silvertails of the league. How times have changed.

Go the mightly Eels.

Edited by Boban

Because once a upon a time their idea of youth and player development consisted of looking at and buying what other clubs had. They were once the silvertails of the league. How times have changed.

Now we get to hate Manly and the Roosters.

Dave

Dave we don't hate the Roosters just ask Roosterman cause Steve will give

an unbiased opinion also :biggrin2:

Manly on the other hand should be hated more for costing me the round

:1badmood::thumbdown::mad3:

All those complaining about the hit on Craig Wing should take his lead and

accept that it was a legal hit and the basic rule of play is if the opponent is open

to be hit then take your best shot

No it's not that I'm a Roosters supporter that has me saying this, it's just how

it is in contact sport

I'm sorry that the end result was so bad for him as he always gave his full effort

when playing for the Roosters even after signing for Souths - kudos to you Craig Wing

Chris

Dave we don't hate the Roosters just ask Roosterman cause Steve will give

an unbiased opinion also :biggrin2:

Manly on the other hand should be hated more for costing me the round

:1badmood::thumbdown::mad3:

All those complaining about the hit on Craig Wing should take his lead and

accept that it was a legal hit and the basic rule of play is if the opponent is open

to be hit then take your best shot

No it's not that I'm a Roosters supporter that has me saying this, it's just how

it is in contact sport

I'm sorry that the end result was so bad for him as he always gave his full effort

when playing for the Roosters even after signing for Souths - kudos to you Craig Wing

Chris

Dont worry manly are hated, I cant belive you didnt take the $3 for the 2008 premiers