Kingfish Social Who Is Launching From Where?

Robbielites

Just wondering who is launching from where and what time?

Tunks can be a pain on the weekends, you need to get up before you go to bed to get a parking spot some days. :)

We will probably hit the ramp around 4am to get some livies before the official kick off.

Robbie.

Edited by Robbielites

With these two big cruise ships in Sydney Harbour, I think from what I've seen of American and other cruise ships on display, you would probably need to stay out until evening on Sunday before you will be able to get back onto the various boat ramps with all the pleasure craft queueing up to launch while other boats are marking time, waiting around to retrieve.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

we will be putting in at Drumoyne ramp, but after last weeks shit fight there at 5am I will be putting in very early or might even do an allnighter to advoid the crowds.

Balmain Bob

HI Balmain Bob

There is a ramp at the end of lillyfeild Rd as well, it can be shallow but it might be worth taking a look before hand.

Robbie.

Thaanks for that Robbie.

I know the ramp. I used to launch the old boat there, but the bar crusher is too big for there except for the larger tides. Even then , have trouble fitting under the bridge.

Anyway, Im spending too much time and money at the Cat at the moment so any excuse to go out fishing early has to be a way to save some money, :1prop: ........ yeah righ!!!!!

cheers

Balmain Bob

Sounds like a lot of us are going to be hitting the harbour early to grab a parking spot.

Probably very good thinking.

Kingy (Terry) and I are launching from Roseville ramp around 0230 to go do the old

livie dance along the way. Yakkas and hopefully some squid.

Don't forget guys..We are using Channel 96 so when you get settled..let's keep

each other in radio contact. "Fishraider Fishraider.. and you name" eh?

We can keep Fishraider forum alive on VHF :074:

The weather is looking pretty good if you look at Seabreeze .. tonight it's:

5am..13 knot NW on a 2 metre swell.

11am..11NW on a 1.8 metre swell.

1pm (finish fishing) 11 knot SW on a 1.54 metre swell.

High tide is at 1145 and 1.54 metres.

Temperature 15 - 25 degrees and sunny.

Lets hope it gets even better than this by Sunday.

Cheers,

Pete.

I will be doing the Sat night lift off from Roseville and will camp at the spit (on the "no parking sign" again hehe)

I will be on both vhf and 27meg

Problem is, I may need a hand Sunday arvo as I will only have my 9yr old boy to retrieve the boat with! Will try to follow another Raider home to Roseville that arvo and get a bit of a hand, if someone doesnt mind. :biggrin2:

Cheers,

Stumpy