Have Boat And Four Days Off

jewfishrobby

G'day Robbie ,

What about a spot of Harbour fishing? Lots of spots and many types of fish available to be caught ! There may even be one or two kingies left after the social!!!

maybe ive never caught a kingy wouldnt even know where to start though how about yourself ??

Guest ROBSBILLCHASER1

Hi mate, just new to fishraider. But here's a hint for a great little kingy spot in syd harbour. East side off clarke island (30-40meters off island) Navigate around with sounder until you find a reck (approx 20-30meters) in depth. was there 2 weeks ago got busted off 6/7 times and pulled in 4 X 70cm kingys. wish i could be there :05::1fishing1:

Hi mate, just new to fishraider. But here's a hint for a great little kingy spot in syd harbour. East side off clarke island (30-40meters off island) Navigate around with sounder until you find a reck (approx 20-30meters) in depth. was there 2 weeks ago got busted off 6/7 times and pulled in 4 X 70cm kingys. wish i could be there

Thanks LandBased. :thumbup:

Hoping to hed upto Nelson Bay 14 march, trailer boat comp. Theres a large group of us with three boats all staying at Halifax. Sounds like theres a few marlin still around, just hope the weathers accomodating.

I do a bit of land base myself, always to keep in touch with your roots. :1fishing1: