Fishraider Gear - only hats left now

sadamson

• 2 months later...

Are there any brags mats available ?????

There will be some very shortly :biggrin2: I have 50 on order and they will be available as soon as we get them.

Cheers Stewy

I'll be up for one of those :)

We would like to see every fish pic on the site on one of Measure of Success mats and they look great with the colours we have chosen.

Cheers Stewy.

ps we will make sure that anyone who wants one will get one :biggrin2:

• 3 months later...

Gdayyyyyy all ,I will delivering some mats and beanies and hats on the weekend :biggrin2: everyone who wants our merchandise will definately get what they want :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

Just a note to anyone who wants a beanie, Donna has just placed an order for 50 off and they will arrive sometime next week.

Anyone who is attending the Social will be able to get what they want there as well.

Stickers for cars and their boats, sun hats, baseball caps, beanies and measure of success mats :biggrin2:

Thanks to everyone who have purchased our Fishraider gear as well, this helps us advertise our site and helps with the running of the site as well and it is much appreciated.

A lot of members who have stickers on their boats or cars are now readily recognisable on the water or driving along.

Donna and I always look out for boats being towed to see if they are indeed members of our site and it gives us a real thrill to see them :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

hi

What are the chances of t-shirts been made?

or would it cost to much

i would b happy to pay around the $25-$35 mark for 1

Admin is in the process of getting some T-Shirts made,will let you all know how it goes shortly.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Admin is in the process of getting some T-Shirts made,will let you all know how it goes shortly.

Cheers Swordfisherman

Caulfield Green in 2XL and one in black will suit me nicely thanks Donna :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

I think Fishraider t-shirts, combined with our hats, stickers and brag mats are going to go down a real treat. You will be able to see us for miles.

Just watch people come up and ask who you are, where you are from and how do I get one.

It will make telling who other raiders are on the water a hell of a lot easier as well, especially if they do not have their raiders stickers on their boats. (Shame on you, rectify this immediately)

I for one can't wait for these to become available.

Cheers

Mrs Flightmanager

Cheers Swordfisherman

Just a heads up.. I will be in for a shirt ..so i will need a realy BIG one :thumbup:

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...