Monday 10th March

donjuarez

Hi All,

Given that it's a public holiday in VIC on Monday 10/03, and everyone I work with happens to be in VIC, I've been given a day off! Can't complain about an extra public holiday now can I?!?!

If anyone is taking a boat out and looking for a deckie/company give me a yell...

Still got a lot to learn in my fishing career, so hopefully I can be taught a thing or 2 also..

Caught my first slimey's last weekend, and still struggling for table sized fish, only managing undersized vermin most of the time..

I'm based in Sydney, and happy to do Bobbin Head, Tunks, Roseville, maybe even Botany if the :wife: doesn't need the car..

Cheers,

AJ

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Given that it's a public holiday in VIC on Monday 10/03, and everyone I work with happens to be in VIC, I've been given a day off! Can't complain about an extra public holiday now can I?!?!

If anyone is taking a boat out and looking for a deckie/company give me a yell...

Still got a lot to learn in my fishing career, so hopefully I can be taught a thing or 2 also..

Caught my first slimey's last weekend, and still struggling for table sized fish, only managing undersized vermin most of the time..

I'm based in Sydney, and happy to do Bobbin Head, Tunks, Roseville, maybe even Botany if the :wife: doesn't need the car..

Cheers,

AJ

AJ PM me - I have the week off 10th - 15th: I will be chasing kings in the harbour on my boat (5.2m)

Cheers

Steve.