Hairtail Social !

Flightmanager

Funny how quickly time flies by on the Fishraider Social Calendar, its time to start organising the 2008 Hairtail Social !!

The venue as always will be the Hawkesbury River , and the dates will be the 25th to the 27th of July 2008.

Fishing will commence at Noon on the Friday , and continue all weekend until 11AM sharp on the Sunday .

Once again , their will be a Mothership , manned by the Swordies and the Flightmanagers , this is where you will bring your catches for measurement.

Remember , it can get extremely cold at that time of the year on the Hawkesbury , so lots of warm clothing is a must!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there , if you are interested , tell us in this thread , and your names will be added .

Ross

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tentative but hopeful.

My wife & kids are deserting me around then for an extended holiday with family. Please add me for now & I'll update well before & either commit or bail depending on work.

Put me down and I'll have Little Slinky with me at least on one night.

Put me down as a helper-outer on Saturday and/or Sunday for the day. Cooking, measuring, running around the other boats with a camera or big thermos of strong coffee.... whatever.

Cheers, Slinky

BrettP will be joining Team Slinky freezing our butts off at some ridiculous time of night in the middle of winter chasing fish that would like nothing more than to rip out our throats. I'll need the help to chip the ice off our rigging.

:) Slinky

GoFish Pete.... can you order me a set of XXXXXXXXXXXL long johns in June please.

BrettP will be joining Team Slinky freezing our butts off at some ridiculous time of night in the middle of winter chasing fish that would like nothing more than to rip out our throats. I'll need the help to chip the ice off our rigging.

:) Slinky

GoFish Pete.... can you order me a set of XXXXXXXXXXXL long johns in June please.

BrettP added to your crew Slinky.

Those long johns should keep the ice off your "rigging" :074:

Cheers,

Pete.

would like to attend but dont own a boat,so if anyone

is looking for 2 deckies myself and my bro inlaw it

would be greatly appreciated,will supply what ever is needed

thanks jay

On the list Jay with a note that you are looking for deckie spots.

Cheers,

Pete.

Me and my dad would love to join if thats not a problem

Thanks.

(LankyFisher)

:1fishing1:

You & you're Dad are both added Lankyfisher.

:1welcomeani: to Fishraider as well. You'll have a top w/end.

Last year's was a beauty with plenty of the toothy critters landed. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

Put myself and 1 mate.. very interested in meeting other fishraiders as well as having a go at hairtail.

Also wat is involved with these socials? is there a membership fee? or entry fee? Where about on the Hawksberry?

Is threre a site you may know that I can look at for more information on Hairtails and the socials?

This is a Fishraider Social , so there are no membership or entry fees !! You have been added to the list , and we look forward to seeing you at the social!!

For information on all things " Hairy" see this post from a previous Hairtail Social. :Lots of great info there !! You can read about it HERE

Ross