Hairtail Social !

Flightmanager

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

G'day Ross

The begging and pleading has paid off!!!

I would like to attend the social this weekend please could you add my name.

cheers

inhlanzi

Nps Mike ,you are added.

Cya there :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

Gday guys just wondering if myself and five mates can register for the MAIN EVENT will probably be up around sat afternoon due to work commitments we'll be on my 35 berty RAMPAGE lookin forward to meeting some of you guys if your near say gday cheers Rob and motley crew!!!!!!! :beersmile::05:

Gday guys just wondering if myself and five mates can register for the MAIN EVENT will probably be up around sat afternoon due to work commitments we'll be on my 35 berty RAMPAGE lookin forward to meeting some of you guys if your near say gday cheers Rob and motley crew!!!!!!! :beersmile::05:

Absolutely Rob ,cya you and your mates at the houseboat.

Cheers Stewy

if all goes to plan i should be able to make a late arvo fish into the evening sat for a hairy bash...

i will come and say gidday to the merry crew aboard the mothership,hope to see you there stewy & co.....

good luck to all who are gonna be :frozen::frozen::frozen: their proverbials off in the hunt for the elusive mythical toothy beast.....

cheers...steve.....

ps: i should have a deckie aboard as well unless he bails on me.....

if all goes to plan i should be able to make a late arvo fish into the evening sat for a hairy bash...

i will come and say gidday to the merry crew aboard the mothership,hope to see you there stewy & co.....

good luck to all who are gonna be :frozen::frozen::frozen: their proverbials off in the hunt for the elusive mythical toothy beast.....

cheers...steve.....

ps: i should have a deckie aboard as well unless he bails on me.....

Thats great Steve ,cya there.

Cheers Stewy

Funny how quickly time flies by on the Fishraider Social Calendar, its time to start organising the 2008 Hairtail Social !!

The venue as always will be the Hawkesbury River , and the dates will be the 25th to the 27th of July 2008.

Fishing will commence at Noon on the Friday , and continue all weekend until 11AM sharp on the Sunday .

Once again , their will be a Mothership , manned by the Swordies and the Flightmanagers , this is where you will bring your catches for measurement.

Remember , it can get extremely cold at that time of the year on the Hawkesbury , so lots of warm clothing is a must!!

Looking forward to seeing you all there , if you are interested , tell us in this thread , and your names will be added .

Ross

Is it too late to register ?

I'm coming Sat. night anyway, registered or not !

Last count there was 60 attendees for the social ... and rising. Bound to be reports coming in over the weekend :thumbup:

Good luck to everyone who is attending!

Hodgey

i think if you look towards jb way you could be mistaken for thinking the SCG was moved and a day/night cricket game is being played with all those anchor lights blazing away..

and with the glowsticks flying around may even get NASA's attention hanger13 style :074::074::074: ..

ill be there tomorrow arvo/night with deckie wayne to help subdue all those beasts we'll be swinging aboard :biggrin2: ..

or :frozen::frozen::frozen: the jatz crackers off....