Wanna Go Fishing?

Shame about the being made redundant Tan - hope you get back onto the grindstone sooner than later!! Doesn't matter how they 'word' it, it dints the pride a bit ..... happened to me in the early 80's! Not nice! :(

The up side tho, is that you will have more time to hit the water - whether land lubbing it or on the water!! Have you got anyone that has a kayak? Really fun way of fishing - get into place where the boats can't :)

Good luck on work & fishing counts! Look forward to reading some top fishing reports!

Roberta

Tell the other Fishraiders what suburb you live in & you may get some offers over Easter!!! :)

Edited by Roberta

Gday Roberta,

Thanks for the kind words. I live in Parramatta, NSW.

I have a kayak.. a 2 person sit on top diveyak. A bit awkward to for one to manage.

Its an inflatable number and Im a bit worried about sharks taking a nip at it!!

Im hoping to get out soon... somewhere, somehow

six times I have been made redundant and I've got to say I enjoyed every one of them. A week or so's pay in lieu of notice, a couple of $ redundancy pay and some free time to :1fishing1: and :beersmile:.

Unfortunately another job always comes along just as you start to enjoy yourself.

Make the most of the fishing whilst we are still working Tan, another job will come along all too quick.

Dave

maybe we should have a section of the forum for people who need plumber, carpenter and so on or those whose work place have work vacancy. How good will it be if you can work with someone who like fishing

cheers