Lake Lyell Social

Would you be interested  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Social at Lake Lyell

• yes
    • no

Hey Lyn ,you know me :biggrin2: I dont mind you and Geoff following me one bit.

Just make sure you are looking over your shoulder at Jindabyne as I may sneek up on you in stealth mode :1yikes:

We would be looking at late April to very early May ,around now would be ok as it isnt too cold yet :frozen:

Cheers Stewy

sounds like a must do to me

even if we dont get enough takers for a social could turn it into a meet and greet for the weekend?

mabe?

mick

We dont need a million for a Social Mick just enough to make it interesting and if 20 or so would like to have one then that would be a viable number to organise a trip and some that are far from the coast may want to join in :biggrin2: which would be great.

Cheers Stewy

Thanks to all who posted their responses in the poll and it looks like next year we will be having a Lake Lyell Social for Fishraiders :biggrin2: .

The Social committee will start work on this one soon and we will report our progress in the forums.

Cheers Admin

Hey Lyn ,you know me :biggrin2: I dont mind you and Geoff following me one bit.

Just make sure you are looking over your shoulder at Jindabyne as I may sneek up on you in stealth mode :1yikes:

We would be looking at late April to very early May ,around now would be ok as it isnt too cold yet :frozen:

Cheers Stewy

well as far as the cold goes the snow has started already...roads were shut on monday due to snow :1yikes:

davemmmm near lithgow buddy trout fishn if u can pick up a flatty there your doing well

1 question 4 stewy are you thinkn day social or weekend, weekend sounds like the goods

cheers mick

2 day event Saturday and Sunday finishing around noon on the Sunday :biggrin2:

Cheers Stewy

G'day Stewy,

I'd love a social at Lake Lyell.... I'd really like a chance to catch up with some of the top freshwater fishos and pick their brains over some of the unreal bacon and egg sandwiches raider socials are famous for.

cheers, Slinky

• 2 weeks later...

Would love to have a social at Lyall

Having come from a flyfishing background, of fishing for trout almost every weekend to not having much opportunity in Central coast this wouls be a welcome chance to get my rods and gear out,

A definate thumbs up from me

Steve :thumbup:

Yeah, I reckon I could do a Social up there. Especially considering I am there most weekends anyway!

Hopefully more rain will see the levels up a bit more, could be an interesting social if boating is closed due to low levels like it was a few years back!

Cheers

Windy

Hey Stewy

Reckon you can teach me to fly fish by then? :074:

Hodgey

Absolutely and when I come down for a few days I will show you how and you will be catching bream and Eps all day with the long wand.

Cheers Stewy

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The YESSSSSSSSSSS's have it :thumbup:

We will be organising a weekend at LAKE LYELL for next years Social calendar :biggrin2:

We will get dates up soon.

Cheers Swordfisherman

• 4 weeks later...

Stewy,

Count Vicki and myself in! looking forward to it already!

I'll be bringing my new Auspit along to give it a work out along with a few drinks.

Cheers

Brad

Looking forward to it :thumbup:

Beauty. I voted for this social but now I have a couple of questions.

Where is Lake Lyle?

Will I be able to get poddies there or should I just chase the Flathead with SP's?

Dave

lylle is near Lithgow and is fresh water target trout

• 3 months later...

We would like to perhaps have a Social at Lake Lyell next year and are after some feedback.

Cheers Swordfisherman

will this be land based or boat,and if boat has the water levels reached the boat ramp yet,last time i was up there the water levels were very low and you could,nt put a boat in.