Anybody To Go Fishin With

saad

Hi,

I'm new to central coast but have been doin fishing since 5. Just want to make some good fishing buddies who are at central coast as well, I am a chemist by profession and available for fishing on thu. and sat!

Anybody interseted plz give me a msg!

Cheers,

Saad

Hi,

I'm new to central coast but have been doin fishing since 5. Just want to make some good fishing buddies who are at central coast as well, I am a chemist by profession and available for fishing on thu. and sat!

Anybody interseted plz give me a msg!

Cheers,

Saad

Hi Saad how far up the Central Coast are you?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Hi Saad

Yes I am in the Campbelltown area but I prefer fishing the Hawkewsbury. I fish at several spots I know without my boat with my grandson for Saturday day sessions. You are quite welcome to fish with us if you are interested fishing for jewfish.

Cheers

Hi Saad

Yes I am in the Campbelltown area but I prefer fishing the Hawkewsbury. I fish at several spots I know without my boat with my grandson for Saturday day sessions. You are quite welcome to fish with us if you are interested fishing for jewfish.

Cheers

Thanks very much mate, just wondering do u fish at all in central coast if u do then definately i can catch up wid u!

Rgds,

Saad.

Thanks very much mate, just wondering do u fish at all in central coast if u do then definately i can catch up wid u!

Rgds,

Saad.

Hi Saad It's good to see a chemist into fishing, chemists are usually into tennis, undercharging and toothpaste adds. :D Davemmm is not talking about marathon chemical fishermen, Dave's talking about a lethal dose of home brew versus the difference between euthanasia and concentrated hop tablets. :lol:

I'll send you a pm and let you know when I'm going up landbased. All you need is a couple of beach rods and a fold up chair. A few prawns for live bait is necessary and local Hawkesbury squid is a must.

Cheers

Hi Saad It's good to see a chemist into fishing, chemists are usually into tennis, undercharging and toothpaste adds. :D Davemmm is not talking about marathon chemical fishermen, Dave's talking about a lethal dose of home brew versus the difference between euthanasia and concentrated hop tablets. :lol:

I'll send you a pm and let you know when I'm going up landbased. All you need is a couple of beach rods and a fold up chair. A few prawns for live bait is necessary and local Hawkesbury squid is a must.

Cheers

Hi mate,

Thanks very much for the invit. Can u tell me how i can catch live prawns and squid and what equipment i need for it!

Thanks,

Saad.

Hi Saad You can buy Hawkesbury prawns and you need enough for your live bait supply as prawns are the most reliable and attracive bait for your live bait (catching) rigs. I get Hawkesbury arrow squid from a chap up there. Probably get a few extra Hawkesbury prawns, as where I fish landbased for jew up near Long Island and such, there is always a chance of take home bream and good size flathead as well.

Don't worry Saad by the time I finish talking during the session, you will either have to invest in a hearing aid or tell your great grand kids about your wasted life fishing for jewfish with another bloke who needs a hearing aid as well. :D

Cheers

Hi Saad You can buy Hawkesbury prawns and you need enough for your live bait supply as prawns are the most reliable and attracive bait for your live bait (catching) rigs. I get Hawkesbury arrow squid from a chap up there. Probably get a few extra Hawkesbury prawns, as where I fish landbased for jew up near Long Island and such, there is always a chance of take home bream and good size flathead as well.

Don't worry Saad by the time I finish talking during the session, you will either have to invest in a hearing aid or tell your great grand kids about your wasted life fishing for jewfish with another bloke who needs a hearing aid as well. :D

Cheers

hehe .. you should try fishing with me Jewgaffer.. I need a hearing aid.. but been lazy about getting one.. we could bablle all day and not hear a word each other said! sounds like a plan in my humble...

• 3 weeks later...

hi there saad ,

i'm at wamberal and like to wet the line off terrigal and brisbane waters , including the hawkesbury .

i've got a 4.9m quintrex lazeabout that has heaps of room for a comfortable fishing session .

it's out of the water at the moment while i replace the floor but should be good to go in 10 days or so .

keep in contact as i'm keen at any time .

any day suits me as i don't work monday to friday and the like .

all the best

scott

hi there saad ,

i'm at wamberal and like to wet the line off terrigal and brisbane waters , including the hawkesbury .

i've got a 4.9m quintrex lazeabout that has heaps of room for a comfortable fishing session .

it's out of the water at the moment while i replace the floor but should be good to go in 10 days or so .

keep in contact as i'm keen at any time .

any day suits me as i don't work monday to friday and the like .

all the best

scott

Take some photos for us on the floor replacement. Always interesting to see boats get a renovation.

Pel

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

I'm from Germany and I moved into the Woy Woy area. Currently waiting for my container stuff - really boring.

My fishing experiences (fishing in norway) are very long ago (years).

I hope to get good hints here to climb up from my very poor rookie level and to get in contact with some guys here.

Anyway, I need support what gear I have to buy and also a lot of knowledge transfer :) I know that's painful and boring for you guys. Like a fishing course for very beginners.

If you like to know more about me you can look at my website; it has a German .de extension but it's written in English.

http://www.brosow.de

Any hints, contacts, offers are really appreciated.

Murph :1yikes:

Hi guys,

I'm from Germany and I moved into the Woy Woy area. Currently waiting for my container stuff - really boring.

My fishing experiences (fishing in norway) are very long ago (years).

I hope to get good hints here to climb up from my very poor rookie level and to get in contact with some guys here.

Anyway, I need support what gear I have to buy and also a lot of knowledge transfer :) I know that's painful and boring for you guys. Like a fishing course for very beginners.

If you like to know more about me you can look at my website; it has a German .de extension but it's written in English.

http://www.brosow.de

Any hints, contacts, offers are really appreciated.

Murph :1yikes:

Hi Murph and :1welcomeani: to fishraider. You have found Australia's most friendly and informative fishing forum.

Why not come and join us at our next social in just a few weeks time. You will meet 70 or 80 likeminded individuals :biggrin2: It is for beginners to experienced and you may fish or just come along and watch and meet people.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hi Murph and :1welcomeani: to fishraider. You have found Australia's most friendly and informative fishing forum.

Why not come and join us at our next social in just a few weeks time. You will meet 70 or 80 likeminded individuals :biggrin2: It is for beginners to experienced and you may fish or just come along and watch and meet people.

CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Hi mrsswordfisherman,

thx for that invitation.

I suppose I need first a crash course

how looks a fish

how get I a fish on the hook

how get I the fish from the hook

how can I kill the fish

how can I get all that bullshit out of the fish

It's long time ago I did all these things (1993)!!!