Fishraider Group Charters

hottyscotty

Would either one of our sponsors from Fishfinder or Game Fishing Charters be organising a trip to target tuna this year? Reading some of the reports has got me very eager to go out

Indeed they are. Tony from Fishfinder and Ross Hunter are in the midst of organising to take raiders out on 3 boats. There will be 18 places available I believe.

Watch the forums for the news on this event.

You may express an interest by posting so here :) or sending me a pm

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Last years tri boat fish off was a great success , even though there were only a few YFT's caught. This event is well into the planning stages , and the dates and times will be posted up shortly.

As there are only 18 places available ( 6 members per boat) when we make the announcement , it will be first in best dressed. Once you have nominated yourself , you will need to pay a deposit to the skipper of the vessel to confirm your place on board.

The three boats , Fishfinder , Broadbill and Billfisher and their Captains are arguably the best charters out of Sydney , and regularly come home with tired anglers , and lotsa fish !!

Ross

Indeed they are. Tony from Fishfinder and Ross Hunter are in the midst of organising to take raiders out on 3 boats. There will be 18 places available I believe.

Watch the forums for the news on this event.

You may express an interest by posting so here :) or sending me a pm

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

i will start my gym workouts now

count me in

wendyb

This post will be updated by Ross Hunter and Tony Davis as soon as the dates are ready.

People who put thier deposits in will be the ones going and then Admin will post up the respective crews for the 3 vessels.

This will only be done after Admin gets confirmation from the 3 captains on who has paid.

Regards Swordfisherman

Where do the trips start out from??

Ross and Glenn's boats leave from San Souci in Botany Bay and Tony's boat leaves from the Fish markets at Pyrmont.

Captains will confirm if you can be picked up from another venue in close proximity.

Cheers Stewy

Is it mainly trolling ? Or cubing +lure casting as well?

Caranx, with YFT being the target I'd say the boats would troll till they find some good water/birds/bait etc. and then they will set the Cube trail for the rest of the day...so majority would be cubing I'd say...

Daniel

Geoff and Lyn for Broadbill please.

Thanks for the call Geoff and Judy or Glenn will confirm you booking asap.

Good luck with Captain Ross Hunter and his mighty vessel.

I know you enjoyed the last trip and this time you will get your just reward I feel sure.

Cheers Stewy

all i can say guys is get in quick as from the mail i have this year is looking like a repeat of 2006..

if you dont remember or know about it lets just say every boat was killing it out there....

they should be more than settled in very shortly an if that beaut eddy stays its gonna go off like a cracker so to speak....

cheers....steve.....