• Italy
    • France
    • Portugal
    • Czech Republic

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not to fussed either way,voted for germany as they have a strong side and should go well. :soccer_h4h:

Just aslong as the diving Italians dont win i will be happy. :chair:

I am more looking forward to the upcoming WCQ's for the Socceroos,should be a good game against Iraq tomorrow.Cant wait to June 22nd for the Australia v China match in sydney,bought my tickets as soon as they went on sale. :drunk:

Stephen

:1fishing1:

Edited by vipernut

Where is Spain?

Top of their qualifying group. Torres and Fabregas anyone?

25% of the vote for Croatia! Give me strength...

As a Spanish supporter you need all the strength you can get. They have always had the individuals, a fantastic league (full of Spanish players too) but have never played well as a team. The perpetual underachievers as opposed to Germany who nearly always seem to do well even without the individuals. Might be something about it being a team sport.

I think most of the countries who qualified, topped their group. What does that mean?

In any event, I hope they do well.

How come Australia is not on the list as I would have voted for them :yahoo: Go Harry :thumbup:

:Funny-Post: You have a very expanded view of Europe. I know a lot of the player's parents come from there, I somehow don't think it counts.

:Funny-Post: You have a very expanded view of Europe. I know a lot of the player's parents come from there, I somehow don't think it counts.

:074::074::074:

germany all the way. i have very strong feelings on italy after they robbed australia! :ranting2::ranting2::ranting2:

Too true, most parts of soccer are weak enough as it is, italians just make it look twice as soft.

Rugby's the only real sport :thumbup:

Edited by Josh88

think you have made a mistake i was under the impression it was invented for men to touch each other :1prop:

soccer is the real football :yahoo:

any sydney fc fans on here???

I think the aim of any game/sport is participation - isn't it? :brucelee::soccer_h4h::bicycle::cricketuk:

Personally I enjoy watching all sports :beersmile: