Fishing Mates Needed For Browns Mountain

mikeh191

Hi, I live in the Sutherland Shire and own a 6.4 metre alloy plate boat. I'm a very keen fisherman and am looking for some guys to come out to Browns Mountain Monday to Sunday (weather permitting and if I'm not working) to catch Yellow Fin Tuna. Must be willing to throw in for petrol, box of pillies for cubing and have own fishing gear.

Anyone interested reply with a contact number and I will contact you.

Thanks,

Mike :thumbup:

G'day Mike

PM sent - i would be very keen to join you. Give me a call if you are thinking of going.

Cheers

Jim

HI there mate, i would love too come for a trip or 2. give me a PM and let me know.

CHEERS. :1fishing1:

• 2 weeks later...

Sounds like a great offer times like this I wish i just had the right gear to go.

hey mate im available on most days just let us know a few days before have my own gear and will pay my own way pm me and let us know

cheers

hey mate how are you i've been trying to get out there for about a month and a half.

got my own gear ill buy a box of pillies and am willing to put in for fuel

contact me on mobile 0432 575 331

or email me on shaund87@bigpond.com

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

gday mate my name is ray i rekon im almost as keen as you for a trip to browms unfortunatley my 6m boat is not on the water this season. its a shame with the marlin season coming on. anyway mate if you do have room on your boat one day id love to be on board. im aware of running costs especially to browns. If necessary i can provide 2x80s 2x50s 2x30s gimbles harnes and lures more importantly is the great lunch bag my wife prepares. looking forward for a fish. RAY 0416 455 444.