Pittwater Kingfish Social

the1murph

Hey guys im new to the site and I was just wondering if Fishraider ever has a Kingfish Social in Pittwater?

Jack

No Jack .we ususlly have them at Clifton Gardens :biggrin2:

Ok, thanks for that.

would you guys ever consider a Pittwater Kingfish Social?

Jack

We could certainly look into that in the future :biggrin2:

Our Social Fishing days are not competitions as such , but a chance to get together with fellow raiders , catch some fish , have a feed and tell lies about the ones that got away !

If there was enough interest , we could possibly look at some locations in Pittwater , but they would have to meet some pretty strict criteria . These events are hugely popular , and the numbers increase each year.

Admin will discuss this at our next meeting .

Ross

We like to have social's where members are a good chance of catching the target species. :biggrin2:

Has anyone been catching loads of kings in pittwater over the last couple of years?

Cheers,

Grant.

yeh we got heaps last season, not huge fish but around the legal mark i recon it would be a good day out for the raiders

The beauty of Clifton Gardens is the beach and great bbq area and ease for everyone to get there from many ramps.

Thats why we have it there and a big wharf for the landbased fishos and its out of the Nor Easter :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

jack its a day only affair that winds up usually early afternoon..

you can make it longer if you want to but can only enter fish caught that day for prizes..

the social aspect is the big thing an putting faces to names an making new friends etc....

as for pitty,well theres a good reason i travel from avalon to syd harbour and its because i have only went kingless on two occasions there and unfortunately its not the same for pitty...

shame as i am soooooo close to kingy highway but the harbour is a never fail for me....

and facilities would be an issue i think....

and we dont want any undue attention to some of those secret spots do we :1naughty:

cheers...steve......