Deckie?

RodHolder

But most of all a deckie that can back a trailer is the ants pants in my books  :1fishing1:  :1fishing1:

29255[/snapback]

Yeah...that would be handy...EH Pedro??? :risata::risata:

Well I went out fishing with Mitch on the weekend and I let him drive the boat off the trailer, pull up th ewharf to pick me up, drive us to the spot, use the leccy, more driving, more use of the leccy, drop me back off at the wharf and then drive the boat back on the trailer. I think he drove the boat more than me, but thats ok cause I like who ever is on board to feel like its their boat and feel comfortable.

I never expect anything except great company, a chat, some talk of techniques and hopefully good fishing.

I can't reallt ask somone to help clean the oat cause I do it when I get home and I live in the sticks so thats to much to ask.

Cheers

Lee

The ability to stand on the bow of the boat with a small squegee and keep my windscreen clear in adverse conditions is great. :thumbup: Other than that, a good anchor bitch never goes astray - Grozzo for example has pretty good anchoring skills, he got my boat to sit under the Brooklyn rail bridge in a howling run out tide :1yikes:

a good anchor bitch never goes astray

When i go with Lizard_1 out on his boat.. him an his old man have a good laugh about me being the "anchor bitch" and how i go about it.. i guess ya gotta do what ya gotta do to get a spot on the boat..Bastards !! :1prop: