Mako Tournament 26th & 27th July

Guys I would love to head down to attend can you tell me what time / where etc?

The boss is overseas - this may be my only chance!!

Cheers

AL

Andy.....

From 7pm..in the clubhouse situated on the end of the wharf... Marine parade Watsons bay (just up from doyles restaraunt)

chase me up and i will show you around .......or any one else for that matter....see you there

Cheers Warnie....

Andy.....

From 7pm..in the clubhouse situated on the end of the wharf... Marine parade Watsons bay (just up from doyles restaraunt)

chase me up and i will show you around .......or any one else for that matter....see you there

Cheers Warnie....

See you there at 7 Warnie.

Cheers

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Warnie,

Long range weather forecast is looking good for the tournament.

Do you know if there will be a briefing on the Friday night at the club or just get out there with all guns blazing on the morning of the 27th?

Alex..

Running out saturday morning with all guns blazing as you put it..... will be my method of operandi

there will be a briefing friday night but unfortunently i doubt if i will be able to get there at this stage...

iv'e got 200kg of burly to be punching through the pot so i hope to be seeing something swim up the trail

to the back of the boat....after all it should make it all the way from here to JB...... :biggrin2:

going to take a camera with me this year and see if i can counjer up some action shots...

maybe even some underwater shots if i can just convince some one to jump in...

and yourself?????

Warnie..

Alex..

Running out saturday morning with all guns blazing as you put it..... will be my method of operandi

there will be a briefing friday night but unfortunently i doubt if i will be able to get there at this stage...

iv'e got 200kg of burly to be punching through the pot so i hope to be seeing something swim up the trail

to the back of the boat....after all it should make it all the way from here to JB...... :biggrin2:

going to take a camera with me this year and see if i can counjer up some action shots...

maybe even some underwater shots if i can just convince some one to jump in...

and yourself?????

Warnie..

I'll have my Digital SLR camera and DVD camcorder on board warnie ...

now just to convince chris to get in the water..

• 2 weeks later...

The weekend weather forecast is starting to look good!!

Bring on the 15kg action machines.

Cheers,

Bob.

Bob...

As you say the weather is shaping up good at this stage and with what's been reported and seen out there

presently....i hope to see both the 15kg outfit's and the video working over time...

here is a pic of a newbie last trip out with his first time on the rod .... hooked up to a mako this is the only

pic as things got badly out of hand at this point shortly after.... with the fish winning it's freedom and the

angler breathing a big sigh of relief....

check the clothing out you can tell it's not summer..... :1prop:

post-4679-1216803551_thumb.jpg

Cheers Warnie....