Mrsswordfisherman

My lovely partner Mrsswordie has been in hospital since yesterday :(

She is in a great deal of pain atm as her back has decided to throw in the towel.

Donna will be offline for a bit until this problem is rectified.

Please wish her all the best in her time of need.

Regards Stewy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear of Donna's back problems - hope they rectify soon! We take our backs for granted until they remind us just how all important a 'good one' is! :(

Make haste slowly & don't overdo it when you get home either!!! Ooops .... could be more House Duties for you, Stewy!!! :wacko:

CHeerio

ROberta

Sorry to hear you are off colour.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

Regards Reggie The Rabbit

(Stephen)

P.S. keep cheering for the bunnies we are on a roll win last week and the bye this week

the cowboys are in line for the wooden spoon.

Donna

Sorry to hear you've been laid up in hospital

all the best from Karen and myself :thumbup:

bad backs suck :mad3: speaking from personal

experience and a monthly Chiro bill :(

Like the doc said last time I was in hospital

"pain is not a problem we have enough drugs here

......... nurse another 10cc of morphine" :biggrin2:

Chris

Gee No Good,

But if Stewys romantic urges had anything to do with it just pm us and we'll come round and dish him out some grief of his own. Best wishes to you both, and Stewy you know what goes around comes around so if you want to ever go fish again......mmmm. Hope alls well soon.

Lata Raidas.

Waynie.

Gee No Good,

But if Stewys romantic urges had anything to do with it just pm us and we'll come round and dish him out some grief of his own. Best wishes to you both, and Stewy you know what goes around comes around so if you want to ever go fish again......mmmm. Hope alls well soon.

Lata Raidas.

Waynie.

Not quite sure what you are saying here Waynie. I think thank you for the best wishes.

My back problem stems from 30 years of nursing sick patients - back in the "old days" when we did not have lifting equipment. A disk has finally caught up with me but it wont beat me :biggrin2:

Swordfisherman is the best nurse I could ever have - he looks after me like a princess always :)

mrsswordfisherman

A big thank you to all for the best wishes.

I have my laptop with me at hospital and found "patnet" and logged on - very good hospital this is :)

My old nurses back will be better soon I hope and I will be up and about in no time.

Cheer Donna

Hi Donna,

sorry to hear of your back probs and hospital stay..

i suffer from ol dodgy back syndrome also so sympathize with you about the debilitation it can cause..

but i have to ask do nurses make as bad a patient as doctors do :wacko: ...

good to see modern technology these days with laptops and internet while holed up in hospital..

i dont know what would be worse the pain of sickness or not being able to surf fishraider... ahhh give me the drugs and surf away i say :biggrin2: ....

hope you get back on track soon and are better than me at following docs/physio's requests to get better...

cheers...steve and family.....

Edited by roosterman