21st And 22nd Of July

donjuarez

Hi All,

Just wondering what people are getting up to on Monday 21st and Tuesday 22nd July?

I've rewarded myself with a couple of days off, and will be up bright and early both days going for a fish somewhere?!?! or other?!?!

What are others up to those days? anyone taking a boat out anywhere? landbased?

Wouldn't mind spending some time learning to fish for blackfish if any of you blackie hunters are free and care to show me the ropes?

:1fishing1: AJ

hey aj i was thinking off hitting a little spot for some blackfish land based midweek

i havent fished this spot for 10 years because it's a real bugger to get to

are you a mountian goat do you have cleets how keen are you to fish the GAP

this is not for the faint harted it can only be fished in a southerly swell and 1 to 1.5 is the max

i gave it away because off age but would like a crack at the blacky record so could be convenced to go one more time

any way have a think if you are a experianced rock hopper it will be all good however if you have a prob with hights and little time on the rocks we should forget it and maybe go out in the boat instead

and way have a think gary

Getting some rock shoes for my birthday, the boot types ones, with the little metal spikes...

have fished the stones a little bit as a kid... but wouldn't say I've got the experience, or confidence to tackle some serious stones yet... looking to get into some more rockfishing in the coming months, but looking to take more of an easy does it approach to begin with...

Thanks for the offer though... :biggrin2:

where do you normally take your boat out to? chasing what? if you've got the space, happy to take up a spot and learn how others do.. :biggrin2:

Only owned a boat myself for about 5 months now... only really fished the hawkesbury and cowan so far, oohhh.. and recently ventured into pittwater...

It's a 4m tinnie, shallow hull though, hence the reason I've only really tackled calm waters :biggrin2:

:1fishing1: AJ