Trailer Needs Brakes... Help!

ryhno

Hey Raiders,

I have a 24 foot Mustang boat, that sits on a Belco dual axle trailer, and has an Electronic Hydraulic Braking System (Ausco), which has failed on me... :1badmood:

I need the whole brake system replaced, which includes the electronic control unit that sits inside the car.

I've been searching and ringing around to countless trailer manufactures and such and haven't been able to find someone that can replace the brake system for me...

Does anyone know of a reliable guy able to do this for me around Sydney, prefferably Western/Northern Sydney...

Cheers Guys,

Ryhno

Rhyno

you are in the middle of horse float country .

there is a place in round corner that does horse floats so they must know their way around trailer brakes and have hydraulic ones a swell.

You may get away with just changing the unit on the trailer as many in car controllers can be used on various systems. Have a search for Hydrastar , titan and sensabrake as they are two electro hydraulic units.

Phone the site sponser and see who they use for their trailer work as at least you know they know what they will be doing. It shouldn't be a major hassle to do it.

Must be great only living 25 minutes from the city - well maybe you have to be the pope to do that.

Edited by pelican