Sydney Mako Comp

runamuk

I caught up with a client yesterday that said the Ifish boys fished and filmed in the comp on his business partners boat...perhaps that's where the footage lies on Master Worstelings camera's....unlikely if that's the case the footage will make You Tube until the episode airs, which I'm told should be before the end of the year....

There are at least 2 separate sets of unusual footage.

The "I Fish" team filmed the demise of an 80-oddkg Mako which Paul Worsterling had been fighting aboard Mazzara, after a much larger Mako took a liking to its flesh as it arrived boatside. They then filmed the fight with that shark (est 250+kg on 15kg), which was later tagged [but could well have been the largest Mako for the tournament].

There is also footage taken from aboard Tantrum, of the MASSIVE Great White they had swimming around the boat for 1/2 hour or more, and it ultimately ate in 2 chunks an est. 130kg Bue shark which they had hooked up to after the close of fishing. Apparently some of this footage is on decent video camera, and some on mobile phone. I have not seen either [yet], but do hear that something is being put together. Not sure if something might be played down at the Sydney GFC presentation evening on Saturday night??

Aboard Gambit we had Greg Barea of El Bandido fame with cameras galore, and he managed some good footage of the 177kg model Mako we captured, including some great jumps and also clear underwater footage of it swallowing the whole striped tuna bait on our second attempt at getting solid to it.

When the footage of anything surfaces in available form via SGFC I am sure that either Warnesy or I can let people know how and or where to see it.

Cheers,

Bob.

Did any body else notice that the camera man discretly tried to position the camera ever so slightly to the

opposite side of the person getting interviewed panning away from what was in the background...

and no sooner than after just doing so....with a bit of deft manouvering Reel Game in the background

just kept hanging in the frame....and because of that reason i found myself more intrigued in what

was happening on board Reel Game..........to the point were i couldn't tell you what was said on the

interview. :074::074::074: Worth ten points that one boy's...

Warnie...