2008 Back To The Bay Social

Flightmanager

The " Back To The Bay Flathead , Bream and Trevally Social!"on SUNDAY , 28th September 2008.

Thats right , once again we are going back to Botany Bay for this one , targetting 3 species this time , namely Bream , Flathead and Trevally.Owing to the large number of boats that will be present , I have expanded our fishing area to include the Georges River and Cooks River , and all tributaries. The venue will be Cook Park at Sans Souci , fishing and registration will commence from 6AM ( 0600 ) and continue through until 1PM (1300) .

post-2063-1217759247_thumb.gif

post-2063-1217759273_thumb.gif

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to , this will help avoid congestion at any one Ramp , remember , that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

post-2063-1217759343_thumb.jpg

post-2063-1217759371_thumb.jpg

We will have the weigh in and presentation after 1PM , a BBQ lunch will be provided . There will be more info on this as the date draws closer.

If you are interested in attending , please let us know , and we will add you to the list!!

Ross

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest GoFish Pete

Bugger

Its my ladies 40th birthday on the 28th so that puts me out of attending this one :05:

But GoFish will happily award a $100 Gift certificate to the catcher of the largest Trevally and will supply a rod and reel combo for the biggest Trevally caught by a junior 16yo or younger.

I am sure all that attend will have a great day as was the case last year.

Good luck to all ,just wish I could be there. :(

cheers

GoFish Pete

Bugger

Its my ladies 40th birthday on the 28th so that puts me out of attending this one :05:

But GoFish will happily award a $100 Gift certificate to the catcher of the largest Trevally and will supply a rod and reel combo for the biggest Trevally caught by a junior 16yo or younger.

I am sure all that attend will have a great day as was the case last year.

Good luck to all ,just wish I could be there. :(

cheers

GoFish Pete

Ah Pete thank you SOOOOOO much. All members are very appreciative of the generous offer of prizes :thumbup: .

This will be a great social :thumbup:

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Would you please add myself, Paul (Esky6) and Grant (Arked). We will be in my boat and intend fishing from late afternoon on Saturday and will call in early on Sunday to register and fish in the social.

Also George (Cungee George) and Larry (Occie1) have asked me to have their names included. They will be fishing in their own boat and will also be starting off on Saturday. They said they will call in to register on Sunday morning and take part in the social as well.

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

The " Back To The Bay Flathead , Bream and Trevally Social!"on SUNDAY , 28th September 2008.

Thats right , once again we are going back to Botany Bay for this one , targetting 3 species this time , namely Bream , Flathead and Trevally.Owing to the large number of boats that will be present , I have expanded our fishing area to include the Georges River and Cooks River , and all tributaries. The venue will be Cook Park at Sans Souci , fishing and registration will commence from 6AM ( 0600 ) and continue through until 1PM (1300) .

post-2063-1217759247_thumb.gif

post-2063-1217759273_thumb.gif

You can put your boat into the water at any ramp you want to , this will help avoid congestion at any one Ramp , remember , that we will also be sharing resources with the general public !!

post-2063-1217759343_thumb.jpg

post-2063-1217759371_thumb.jpg

We will have the weigh in and presentation after 1PM , a BBQ lunch will be provided . There will be more info on this as the date draws closer.

If you are interested in attending , please let us know , and we will add you to the list!!

Ross

Yee Haa cant wait for this one.. Myself and 3 others please..i will need a good fishing sesion by then

Thanks from yarraone