2008 Back To The Bay Social

Flightmanager

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys, I am proud to offer as a prize for the BIGGEST BREAM on the day a Smartcast portable Fishfinder, so even if you do not have a boat you can still use this from land to see if there are any fish below.

Also I am planning on coming to enjoy the day and will be bringing either a Stacer or probably the Hardtop Aqualine for any one who would like a look or even run in the boat.

I am looking forward to meeting some new Raiders and putting faces to names,

Cheers,

Huey.

Hi Guys, I am proud to offer as a prize for the BIGGEST BREAM on the day a Smartcast portable Fishfinder, so even if you do not have a boat you can still use this from land to see if there are any fish below.

Also I am planning on coming to enjoy the day and will be bringing either a Stacer or probably the Hardtop Aqualine for any one who would like a look or even run in the boat.

I am looking forward to meeting some new Raiders and putting faces to names,

Cheers,

Huey.

Thats fantastic Huey !!! and I might just come for a run in the Aqualine :tease:

Now all the Social fishers have even more incentive to get in there and get a good fish :yahoo:

Cheers Stewy

HI EVERYONE,

FISHFINDER WILL PUT IN SOME NICE FLATTY LURES FOR FLATTY OF THE DAY!

REGARDS TONES

Much appreciated Tony and thankyou for supporting our Site and its Socials,hope you can make it down this year to meet the Raiders :thumbup:

Cheers Stewy

Hi Guys,

I would love to attend however it would be impracticle for me to bring my boat.

Up to you CFD and Sammy 0884 if you could accommodate me.

Would love to catch up with fellow Raiders.

What do I need to bring?

Edited by Mariner 31

Carl , just yourself , your appetite and a fishing rod ! Would be great to meet you , this event always goes right off !!!

Ross

Thanks Ross,

Have been liasing with CFD - still a good chance depending on my passport renewals.

Will confirm in the next week or so.

Looking for someone to sit in my chair also - very busy with new business developments at this moment.

Will try my best and the feeling is mutual - put some faces to names would be rewarding.

Cheers

Carl