Back To The Bay Social.

Hey Flatty Hunter.

I was thinking about fishing it landbased from the sand bank across from cooks park.

If you cant find a boat to go with, you are more than welcome to join me. We are both young guns on fishraider, so i think we will get on nicely.

Mike

I'll be fishing land-based as well

might see you there

take it easy

Alex

haha well ill be getting a train down and walking from the station....was looking at it all tonight and have most of it worked out ......i guess thats the curse of only been on ur L's and having parents that dont giv a shit about fishing....(or the early mornings for that matter)

hey guys im not 100% sure which boat i will be taking to the bay soical depending on which one i would have available either 1 or 2 spots so if interested please let me know.

hey fellow raiders.

was just putting it out there that i require some one to fish with for the social am willimg to put in for bait and fuel and have all my own gear. ....

thanks in advance.....flatty hunter.

• 3 weeks later...

haha well ill be getting a train down and walking from the station....was looking at it all tonight and have most of it worked out ......i guess thats the curse of only been on ur L's and having parents that dont giv a shit about fishing....(or the early mornings for that matter)

Mate that is one hell of a walk. I don't know which station you were looking at but their all miles away.

Maybe someone coming through can pick you up.

Dave

When is this again?...

I wouldnt mind giving it a go...LB though...and i'll be driving...where ever it os! LOL ..

and yeah..it would be great to catch up with ya folks..

so fill me in!

28th September 2008 ,look in Social Events :biggrin2: you cant miss it :tease:

Cheers Stewy

Thank you Mr.Admin! as a matter of fact, I've actually checked the "events" but couldnt see it! LOL .. but yeah, got all the info now :)

FlattyHunter, Browney and Sharkboy, BOYS, I would like to join with you guys for LB..

I will need someone who has a bit of knowledge/idea of the area as I've NEVER fished there! :1prop:

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you Mr.Admin! as a matter of fact, I've actually checked the "events" but couldnt see it! LOL .. but yeah, got all the info now :)

FlattyHunter, Browney and Sharkboy, BOYS, I would like to join with you guys for LB..

I will need someone who has a bit of knowledge/idea of the area as I've NEVER fished there! :1prop:

Check the bus route from rockdale station drops you off right infront of the Brighton RSL.

I might be coming down for a look :) I live in Brighton so not too far away to walk.

Check the bus route from rockdale station drops you off right infront of the Brighton RSL.

I might be coming down for a look :) I live in Brighton so not too far away to walk.

Thanks Choppy...I'll be driving it'..cos my :wife: wants to come too.. :( hehehe..its all good...

i reckon we all the LB'ers should meet up so we know who everyone is!