Mrocp 2008

A big thank you to Stewy and Donna and the FR crew for organising the event.

Congrats to everyone who passed.

I recommend all members who do not have a licence to do the course and get licenced.. a good eye opener and definitely worth the effort.

I have learnt so much and i it feels good to be on the radio when you know what you are doing :1prop:

No more "over and outs" for me!

Tony

Well I guess I should add my two cents worth.....

I passed with 86%

I had to get out of the exam asap so finished in about 45 minutes and left without checking my answers. I thought I had a good shot of failing really.

Luckily I made it !! Yay !!!

Thanks guys for organising the course. One more piece of plastic up my sleeve now :-)

well now we have the lic,i guess we should reg.the radio and get that lic and then reg.both with our details to rrc in canbera and probly get all the local land based stations and locality off relay stations we should probly cover the hole east coast

can't some one else do it all for me :074:

seriously i know all the info is proberly here already but being a lazy shit i would like a step by step list i can print out with the address so a simple man like myself can do it and not put it off any longer :biggrin2:

i think having the lic is one thing but being leagal and regestered with rrc will save lives

gary

Hey Brickman,

All you need to do is call 1800 406 406

they will probably get you to fill inthe following form AMSA MMSI registration form for your VHF radio. Also If you have a 406 EPIRB you can also register it online at 406 Beacons online registration

Hope this helps everyone.

Jimmy.

Thank you very much Jimmy for posting this up for us :thumbup: much appreciated

Cheer mrsswordfisherman

• 2 years later...