Shopping List For The Back To The Bay Social

Flightmanager

G'day All ,

Here is our shopping list for the Back To The Bay Social. If you are able to donate anything on the list , please let us know. As you can appreciate , it will be much easier on the Organisers if we can spread the load , thanks for your kind donations !!

Ross

Tea, Coffee, Sugar Admin

Milk, Bread rolls Admin

Sausages Slinkymalinky

Meat Brickman

Onions Anon Donor

Salt Pepper Admin

Cooking Oil Slinkymalinky

Soft drink Fishguts

Ice and eskies fishguts

Butter / Margarine Admin

Eggs Forliano

Bacon Jewfishrobby

Cups Plates CutleryAdmin

Cling Wrap Alfoil Paper towel Admin

BBQ Sauce Tomato sauce Slinkymalinky

Sweet Chilli Sauce Slinkymalinky

Bottled Water Penguin

BBQ / Gas bottle Flightmanager

Cooking utensils Flightmanager

G'day Ross,

I can get hold of cooking oil and I'll bring along a couple of extra bags of ice (I can only fit 2 in my esky... sorry mate).

I've noticed you've got admin down for sauce but if you're planning on buying it... don't. Let me know and I can get plenty of sauce from one of our clients.

Cheers, Slinky

G'day All ,

Things are progressing well for the social , but we still need a few things donated if possible. Please check the list above , and if you are able to help ( anonymously if you prefer) please let us know !! Also , we will need some help transporting some of our gear to the social , so if you have a van or trailer that we could make use of , that would be great !

Ross

How many eggs are required? Put me down for eggs...

Cheers

Ben

Thanks Ben for the kind gesture :thumbup: Ross will be in touch soon with an amount :biggrin2:

We really appreciate all the members help on the Social days as this keeps everything free for all to enjoy.

Cheers Stewy

hey ross not shore if i will be able to attend the social but have a good mate that owns a butcher shop

let me know how many steaks you need and i will pick them up and store till the week before

i will drop them off ;with my job i never know were i will be one week to the next

cherrs gary

pm me the details

G'day All ,

Here is our shopping list for the Back To The Bay Social. If you are able to donate anything on the list , please let us know. As you can appreciate , it will be much easier on the Organisers if we can spread the load , thanks for your kind donations !!

Ross

Tea, Coffee, Sugar Admin

Milk, Bread rolls Admin

Sausages Slinkymalinky

Meat Brickman

Onions Anon Donor

Salt Pepper Admin

Cooking Oil Slinkymalinky

Soft drink Fishguts

Ice and eskies

Butter / Margerine Admin

Eggs Forliano

Bacon

Cups Plates CutleryAdmin

Cling Wrap Alfoil Paper towel Admin

BBQ Sauce Tomato sauce Slinkymalinky

Sweet Chilli Sauce Slinkymalinky

Bottled Water Penguin

BBQ / Gas bottle Flightmanager

Cooking utensils Flightmanager

i see bacon is still free im happy to grab that how much do you need and if theres anything else let me know

hi all! i will also bring ice and coolers for social!.....

i nailed myself a 60+ croc the other day (nice and fat) and saw a few others the same caught........

the big lizards are out there so just hoping they are hungry on the day!

..cya's..

..cheers!..stevo!..

• 2 weeks later...