The 2009 Kingfish Social

Flightmanager

I'd love to join in the shenanigans, if I can get a spot on someone's boat. Have own gear (or I can get it for the occasion) and will contribute towards fuel/bait etc. I will also have my boat license by then, so will be happy to take turns at the controls if that's required.

PM me if you have a spot. Looking forward to landing a few decent kings!

Yes Raiders ,we are hitting the Harbour in January to target the mighty Kingfish !!

This is one of our most popular socials , we will be based at Clifton Gardens , all the details you need to know can be found HERE.

If you are able to donate some food or drinks , we have a shopping list HERE.

As you would appreciate , we require a fair bit of food to keep you all fed , your donations help us to keep this a FREE event for all of our members !!

If you would like to join us , leave a post in this thread , and we will gladly add your name to the list !!

Ross

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Swordfishermans sister here,

Would love to add my friend Leo & my daughter to the list! Has anyone got two spare spots??

Unfortunately I will have to stay on shore, neck still not right but would love to help there as much as I can!!

Regards

manicmum

Hi Swordfishermans sister here,

Would love to add my friend Leo & my daughter to the list! Has anyone got two spare spots??

Unfortunately I will have to stay on shore, neck still not right but would love to help there as much as I can!!

Regards

manicmum

All done mate. Don't worry about being shore based ... you will have plenty of entertainment provided by the admin/mod crew to keep you amused Dahlene :biggrin2:

Cheers

Hodgey

Please add myself and "Stay Calm" to the list

Both added mate

Hodgey

Also, I'm looking for a spot on a boat, if anyone has a spot free. Will pay my own way for fuel & bait and will bring own gear. And a couple of cartons for later :beersmile:

It might be worth mentioning that I should have my NSW general boat license by then and if so will be able to share in driving. Not definite though, I mean I could fail the test I suppose... hope not!

You have been added James .

Ross

I'm in for sure, sounds great, will be plus one and have space for another couple. Thanks. Tobe

You have been added !!!

Ross

Only 2 weeks to go Raiders !!

For those Raiders wishing to act as decky on another members boat , there are 7 places available. Please send a PM to the skipper of the boat if you would like to fill the spot. The list is available to view HERE.

Could the skippers please advise us when the positions on their boat have been filled , so we dont have any confusion .

Ross

I have just acquired my NSW general boat license and will now be hiring my own boat for the occasion! Woo hoo!

So I am no longer looking for a deckie position.

I'm taking a boat our for a spin next weekend for some practice before the compo. Don't want to look like a complete fool in front of the 'raiders!