Harbour Fishing

andrew399

Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody needs someone to fish with over the summer? My boats a piece of crap and has carked it yet again (seems to do it every summer!). I have all my own gear, available week days +week ends, willing to chip in for costs. I know heaps of spots in the harbour for squid, kings, flatties etc etc on baits and lures. Am willing to fish inshore or offshore.

So if anyone is willing send me a PM

Edited by dicko

Thanks Jigholio! Stoked, that would be great! I dunno what you'd need from me though, judging from your reports you always seem to do pretty well for yourself!! Shoot me a PM next time your looking for some company, i usually dont need much notice...

Thanks again!

You're welcome Dicko! I'm over Adult Day Care Afloat. Will be good to get out there & just fish...with a fisho -instead of explaining that a blood knot isn't a tourniquet. Nearly blew a pooper valve last week after spending a whole day tying knots for a supposed gun angler.

I should have turned to FR first (slaps self)

All you need to bring is your favourite gear & sense of humour. We will catch that giant leatherjacket you so desire lol.

Pm'd you my contact details.

Jig

i'll take you out dick but i will speak in cap locks all day and as you know my spelling is wofull so you might have trouble understanding me

o did i mention i'm arogant but if you can handle all that we should go fishing :074:

cherrs gary

Far out, how good is fishraider!! I honestly didnt think that I would get any replies at all to this thread but already i have 4 ppl willing to have a fish! Thanks to all those that replied, im keen to get out with all of you and will be in touch via PM very soon!

thanks foliano will def be up for a sesh!

Brickman - haha thanks mate, i didnt even realise that both those posts were you! didnt mean to pick on you! but yes im sure i can get past your capslocking and spelling for a fish!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey dicko,

I mainly fish the hawkesbury but have fished the harbour on occassions when the jew arent really firing.

Normally target kings for a couple of hours and then go after jackets,bream ,flatties etc - next time I am heading that way by myself it would be great to have you along and maybe show me some of your spots as I have really only fished the harbour in the last 18 months or so and I havent got it completely worked out yet - some local knowledge would be great. I have written your number down and i will call you before I am going.

tight lines.

Pete.

Hey dicko,

I mainly fish the hawkesbury but have fished the harbour on occassions when the jew arent really firing.

Normally target kings for a couple of hours and then go after jackets,bream ,flatties etc - next time I am heading that way by myself it would be great to have you along and maybe show me some of your spots as I have really only fished the harbour in the last 18 months or so and I havent got it completely worked out yet - some local knowledge would be great. I have written your number down and i will call you before I am going.

tight lines.

Pete.

Thanks pete, sounds good to me! Looking forward to it!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone, just wondering if anybody needs someone to fish with over the summer? My boats a piece of crap and has carked it yet again (seems to do it every summer!). I have all my own gear, available week days +week ends, willing to chip in for costs. I know heaps of spots in the harbour for squid, kings, flatties etc etc on baits and lures. Am willing to fish inshore or offshore.

So if anyone is willing send me a PM or call me on 0421246609!

Hi Dicko

Seems like you have more offers than you can handle. Anyway, here's another one.

I've never fished the harbour. I do all my fishing in the bay and the Hacking for pretty good results. I'd love to have someone show me around the harbour and put me on to some harbour kings. No need to share costs, infact I'll shout you lunch if you're willing to share some of your knowledge and experience with me.

I've got a near new Stacer Nomad Elite 469 / side console + Yamaha 4 stoke 60hp with live tank onbaord.

I'll PM my contact details.

Carlos