'must Have' Bass Lures

slinkymalinky

With the impending move I'm using the excuse to buy more tackle (of course!). Just want to know from all the good bass fishers...

If you could only have 1 lure for a session's bass fishing, what would it be?

(should make a useful shopping list for my Bass Box for when I visit Somerset, Hinze or any of the nearby creeks & rivers...)

Thanks, Slinky

If I could only have one it would be a Purple Spinner bait For sure,

If I could have a small selection I would add a beetle spin, Taylor made suface walker, Stiffy popper, TN50, Off green Spinnerbaits, Cultiva mirrashad, and a MR Griffon

Hope you enjoy yourself up there Slinky. I am hoping to be up that way some time early in the year and plan on heading into catch up With Stu McPherson, we should try and organise to head out and see what this QLD fishing is all about..

Mitch

Oh my... I can see that I'll be spending some more of my hard earned! It's already started... many of the suggestions here (Many thanks all) are starting to appear in the one tackle box I haven't packed. Also invested in a pile of treble guards so that I don't have to spend hours untangling them when I want to get one out.

Cheers, Slinky

Never seen the furry version.Are they new?Can you pleaase PM me where you got them from?

They've been out in Jpn for a while now. Any one of the JDM e-tailers could possibly source u the lure, but mine was bought in-situ (Jpn) then shipped to me by a mate.

If you're not aware of any reliable e-tailers, pm me and I'll reply with some already well known places. Or you could try ur local tackle shop and see if Megabass Aust has any in stock.....

Sorry Slink i have many but if only one it'll be a black min min

The ever faithful Down Under boomerangs and min min and

Heddon tiny or mini tads gun lures hard to find but they work

well, also Manns 5+ and jackall chubbys and TN 50s,Attacks,

Taylor made nuggets,basscadas and fat bangers on the fat banger

i got my PB of 51cms in January 08 Big bronze bruiser.

Oh another golden oldie Burke big and little digs ripper lures.

Cheers

Rizzo :thumbup:

Edited by rizzo