Botham's Reef?

flea

Does anyone know the general wherabouts of Botham's Reef? I have quite a few wrecks inside Pittwater that my mate and I have stumbled across, but am unsure where Bothams is, or even if it confused with Boulton's!!!. I am willing to divulge one of my own wrecks that I have found :secret:

Cheers all and tight lines.

Flea

Does anyone know the general wherabouts of Botham's Reef? I have quite a few wrecks inside Pittwater that my mate and I have stumbled across, but am unsure where Bothams is, or even if it confused with Boulton's!!!. I am willing to divulge one of my own wrecks that I have found :secret:

Cheers all and tight lines.

Flea

did you read about it in Peters report?? Yeh i wanna know were that reef is aswel....anyone know?

Jack

I have a feeling its around Scotland Island somewhere but not sure. Was that you out there yesterday Jack who dropped a king in front of me? If so tough mate - I always lose them there if I hookup right on the wreck but have better joy if I hook up off the wreck slightly. Anyway if you do find out please PM me and I'll return the favour.

Cheers

Flea

Edited by flea

I have a feeling its around Scotland Island somewhere but not sure. Was that you out there yesterday Jack who dropped a king in front of me? If so tough mate - I always lose them there if I hookup right on the wreck but have better joy if I hook up off the wreck slightly. Anyway if you do find out please PM me and I'll return the favour.

Cheers

Andy

yeh that was me... i sent ya a PM

Jack