Hands On Plastics Workshop

Flightmanager

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ross, you can count me in depending RDO dates etc, and I can take 2 comfortably in my boat - any more & it gets too squeezy.

Launch from Kissing Point, Putney.

Cheers

Russ.

Edited by Tuffy

G'day Ross,

I plasticed H&C and Iron Cove a lot for flatties and bream. I won't have my boat but it's more than likely I could stay down on the weekend it's on (I'll be flying down from the GC most weeks) and would like to come and be happy helping out showing some learners the basics (I'm not anywhere near as expert as someone like Swordie or Hodgey but in that location particularly I do pretty well)

Cheers, Slinky

hi ross if the dates good ill be there with the hornet and more than happy to take out other raiders iv got plenty of combos form 1lbs to 6lbs and plastics that can be used whilst on my boat may i suggest if we get a large number of people to open the area up a bit plenty of good spots not to far from the ramp just off the main river that will also allow us to fish bridges,pylons and alot more hulls which is a must for breamos may as well do as much as we can i think

cheers mick

Just a thought ... have you thought about doing one on poppers as well im sure that would spark alot of interest as well .

As it is plastics if I can make the date surface plastics will be included cant see any reason if theres time to not add a bit of surface HBs

As it is plastics if I can make the date surface plastics will be included cant see any reason if theres time to not add a bit of surface HBs

yeah i though it might go hand in hand or maybe just stick with sps and then do anotherone on poppers ??

im easy .. i certainly do not want to rock the boat. :1prop::1prop:

7 December and gentlemen's hours too! Count me in.

I'm land-based at the moment (the motor for my punt is in pieces and I don't currently have a tow-bar anyway!) .

I'm looking forward to learning about fishing SPs, as I haven't had much confidence in them in the past.

I s'pose I should study up on the right gear to have.

Baz

Edited by Berleyguts