Hands On Plastics Workshop

Flightmanager

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please add me in - been looking forward to this for a long time ...

Suggest maybe GoFish set up a stall so that members can purchase some SPs during the session - am keen to get some of those Slam baits

Regards,

pmak

Good luck to all those who are attending this fantastic day. If I wasn't going to Lake Mulwala that weekend, I would have been there with bells on :(

Some terrific facilitators have been kind enough to offer their services so I reckon you're in for a treat. I look forward to reading the reports and seeing all the photos in the near future :thumbup:

Cheers

Hodgey

If I wasn't going to Lake Mulwala that weekend, I would have been there with bells on :(

Cheers

Hodgey

Oh you poor thing :(

Bloody hell I know where I would rather be!

Good luck Hodgey, hope you get some crackers!

G

Oh..is it too late to add my :wife: as well? :)

Done mate

Count me in too, no boat, happy to share costs incurred with anyone, Im no pro but Ive had my fair share of success using plastics cheers Justin.

You have also been added Justin

I am soooo jealous of this workshop - I am not sure if I am able to get down for it, but I will work on it!! We have a big trip to Canberra a day or so later for Keith to compete .....

I am sure that Sails will fill me in on what happens tho if I can't make it .......

Any chance of someone running around with a video camera or 2 for Donna to put up on Youtube?? I'd love to see some of the 'pros' in action!!!

Cheerio & have fun, guys!!

Roberta

LATEST UPDATE

Things are progressing well for this one Raiders , but here are a couple oif things that have come up :

1) If anyone has videography skills , could they please PM the Swordies. We would like to get this down on video !!

2) We will NOT be supplying food or drinks for this one , so bring along whatever food / drink you might feel like .

As usual , bring sunscreen , Fishraider hats etc will be available on the day .

Ross

Hi guys

Just a thought - to help the day go off really smoothly - perhaps an idea on what size jig heads & sps to bring along, as well as what reel, braid strength & leader strength & length may help attendees to be a bit more prepared & set up already before getting there?

Also rod length & type (if folk have one ..... or they may get one before the event :1prop: Early Xmas Pressie)

If anyone has any suitable gear they were thinking of putting on Fishraider for sale, perhaps put it up now, or they may like to bring it along as well on the day for folk to try & buy?

Cheers

Roberta

Go Fish Pete will be there with some stuff for sale - he will be posting very soon.

Please don't bring items to sell as this is not a swap and sell meet. It will be purely instructional and will give beginners a good chance to try their hand at fishing with soft plastics.

Unlike other workshops on sp's this is not sponsored by any company ie: there will be no rep there plugging just their products. Your instructors are real fishos that are experienced anglers and will expose you to all types of products. This is a fishraider event - for fishraiders and by fishraiders :thumbup: our community is very rich with talent :biggrin2:

We will be posting up more detail for participants in a few days time. Keep watching this post :)

Cheers mrsswordfisherman

Mick aka breamhntr has kindly offered his rig and services to some of our budding SP fishos :thumbup:

Mick will be a little late on the water but will share his knowledge with any takers.

Thanks Mick ,much appreciated.

Regards Admin

Please only put your name down if you are definately attending as we want to make sure we have enough people on hand to assist everyone.

Regards Swordfisherman.

If you are going to pull out ? please let us know in advance.

hi, is it too late to be added? new to SP, would like to learn. no boat. if there is room willing to share costs