Hands On Plastics Workshop

Flightmanager

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is an open invitation to this SP workshop and all are welcome to attend :biggrin2:

You may put your name down as late as Saturday Night.

Regards Admin

Stewy put my name down plus littlejewgaffer rain hail or shine. I might spend the day on my chair drinking coffee the way my back is and just tying knots occasionally, or I might be able to fit on Greg Lee's boat if he sees any humour in it :074: and provided that he trolls what I call gently not him or better still trolls those two big 250's in reverse for a change. :lol:

Thanks Stew

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Yes Byron it will . Mrsfllightmanager and I will be fishing the harbour early in the morning , and dropping in at H&C Bay on the way back .

Ross

Thanks for that Ross. I'm sure if you started early and fished Hen and chicken bay you and Cath would win most of the prizes wouldn't you :thumbup:

Cheers

No prizes this time Byron , it is an instructional day for our members . ( Also , I wouldnt eat any of the fish from H&C Bay !!!)

Ross

Thanks again Ross, not to orry I didn't read thru it properly I thought Go fish Pete had some free demo stuff from the reps.

Good luck in the Harbour mate. It would be a good idea if everyone fishing in the HC bay area fished C&R and only brought back photos to show how they went.

Cheers

Byron

I can't make it unfortunately, Rang Stewy to say my back has gone into spasm. My grandson Little jewgaffer stayed over last night and he's really dissapppointed but understands as he's had to be my little helper for so long now. I have a walk on walk off session planned for tomorrow in the Hawkesbury, but the way I'm hurting at the moment I wouldn't even make it to the car to to drive up there.

I hope you all have a good day out and my grandson and I are looking forward to seeing the video and the photos.

Cheers