Squidgy S Factor

Flattiehunter991

thanx for great replies, keep them coming. The guy on iFish paul worstelling swears by it, ive seen him use them in victoria, but you can never tell whether the stuff works any better just cause good fishos use it.

Any chance the guys on IFish may have a sponsorship.

Yours Cynically...............

yeh probably but Paul's main priorities would be getting a plug in for his Tackleworld store. I know Escape With ET definatly have a sponsership, the other day they were using Gulp to catch Snapper, next thing you know brett wilson comes on talking about how good the Squidgy Flickbait's for Snapper are.

yeh probably but Paul's main priorities would be getting a plug in for his Tackleworld store. I know Escape With ET definatly have a sponsership, the other day they were using Gulp to catch Snapper, next thing you know brett wilson comes on talking about how good the Squidgy Flickbait's for Snapper are.

yer same as dave b on hooked with his constant plugging of tackle world!

Edited by flatty hunter626

• 3 weeks later...

the other day i was flicking soft plastics when i landed two big flatties,one on bait and the other on a sp.

i got the flattie without s factor i then used s factor and got nothing,my mate flicks a lot using no s factor and i was using it that day and he out did me by a few without using it at all

• 2 weeks later...

i thought it was all a gimmik, but one night i was flicking lures around and nothing was on the bite i used a bit on a SP and 1st cast caught a soapy jew .. i dunno if it was the "s-factor" stuff working or just a coincidence . . .

i have used it since though and it seems to produce more fish....now the only softies i use are squigies i love em

Thats what Mark Dunphy said before that they wont sell the sfactor paste by itself or else if its available by itself, no one would buy the squidgy. Its marketing. You want it, you buy the whole thing. Or you can buy the Stimulate with ultrabite in gel form or Frogleys that sells Samurai rod blanks has the similar paste in testing. Both works as good.