Sign in to follow this  
GregL

Any Raiders Fishing The Interclub In Feb?

Hi Raiders.

Anyone here fishing the Interclub in Feb?

Just organised marina berth and accom in Nelsons Bay, can't wait as it will be my first game comp in a good 8 or 9 years!

Rolling reds and marlin fishing for 10 days straight, I'm excited!

G

Hi Raiders.

Anyone here fishing the Interclub in Feb?

Just organised marina berth and accom in Nelsons Bay, can't wait as it will be my first game comp in a good 8 or 9 years!

Rolling reds and marlin fishing for 10 days straight, I'm excited!

G

We'll be up there prior, during and after the interclub. Competing with 200 odd boats around the bait schools during the tournament isnt our cup of tea, so we might shoot up north those weekends.

No doubt we'll give the reds a shot on the day's we're blown out.

You going to leave the boat up there for the following weekends or drag it back down to sydney?

Chris

We'll be up there prior, during and after the interclub. Competing with 200 odd boats around the bait schools during the tournament isnt our cup of tea, so we might shoot up north those weekends.

You going to leave the boat up there for the following weekends or drag it back down to sydney?

Chris

The minimum time in the marina over interclub is 1 month so I'm going to take it up a week before and leave it there for the month. This way I can do a few runs out chasing reds on the weekends before I have to bring it back.

G

The minimum time in the marina over interclub is 1 month so I'm going to take it up a week before and leave it there for the month. This way I can do a few runs out chasing reds on the weekends before I have to bring it back.

G

Greg,

Why don't you fish The Northern Waters tourny? It's a lot of fun... Email your address and I will send an invite See post on this site in this section You would be a motsa to take out the snapper trophy. Both Glenn and myself will be fishing the Interclub Its my 31st so Iv'e gotta keep the dream alive I guess

Ross

Greg,

Why don't you fish The Northern Waters tourny? It's a lot of fun... Email your address and I will send an invite See post on this site in this section You would be a motsa to take out the snapper trophy. Both Glenn and myself will be fishing the Interclub Its my 31st so Iv'e gotta keep the dream alive I guess

Ross

Will do.

G

Chris

mate bring it on cant wait also looking foward to this weekend

Any one got a spare spot to fish the interclub ?????

not that keen to drag our trailerboat up that far....?

Both Glenn and myself will be fishing the Interclub Its my 31st so Iv'e gotta keep the dream alive I guess

Ross

Ross

31st.......are you serious now that is what i would term as true dedication

here's me thinking doing half that amount was good going

Cheers Warnie

Well be up there again on "Reel Game"

Should be great! Just need to make sure we are last to leave the house as we are staying with Warnsey and dont want any damage to the property!! lol lol lol

Ant

One teeny weeny little mishap..........and what happens you get marked for life!!!!!!!! lol lol lol

just remember i was the first to leave the last house

and that didnt help stem the flow. :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Warnsey

Ross

31st.......are you serious now that is what i would term as true dedication

here's me thinking doing half that amount was good going

Cheers Warnie

Warnie,

Sometimes its more like a sentence, but it's what we get paid for. I do not enjoy the congestion any more it was a lot more fun 20 years ago.

Ross

Team OFFTAP will be there for our first Interclub, representing JBGFC, see you all there.