An Idle Fisho

bobfish

Hey raiders,

Well, I have a whole lot of time on my hands as I'm on holidays from now until february. Three days in and Im sick of sleeping all day and day time television :1prop:

I figure I'm pretty good at separating fish from water so if your after an experienced deckie who is happy to share and learn gimme a pm. I can share fuel costs also and I'm pretty flexible, anytime is good!

Thanks guys,

Bobfish

Hey raiders,

Well, I have a whole lot of time on my hands as I'm on holidays from now until february. Three days in and Im sick of sleeping all day and day time television :1prop:

I figure I'm pretty good at separating fish from water so if your after an experienced deckie who is happy to share and learn gimme a pm. I can share fuel costs also and I'm pretty flexible, anytime is good!

Thanks guys,

Bobfish

Bob it would be good to have an opportunity to fish with you mate, and to other members, Bob is a Ballina bloke who has been down here in Sydney for several years, knows how to fish Ballina and has my recommendation for deckie duties or landbased company for all types of Sydney fishing, that's for sure.

Bob you can fish MH or Hawkesbury with me in my boat and I'll let you know when I've got someone to help from the Campbelltown end as it may be a bit far for you to come up here to start off. It's good that you are available full time until February, as I often have to give short notice for middle of the day, late night and early morning starts etc.

Probably should have put all this in a pm but might as well just keep on typing while I'm in here ..... My back has been steadily slowing me down for doing the landbased general stuff that I really like, but I'm alright when I'm in the boat. I can do all the boat driving and casting stuff etc and work spasmodically, do what has to be done and then just sit back and watch the rod spread. It's the launch and retreive that I can't handle and virtually have to walk on walk off my own boat until they operate and fix my back up.

Thanks for the PM Bob. I'll send you my contact numbers, I need to get a PB in a hurry. :thumbup:

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

hehehe what you need Bobfish, is a kayak!!! Go where you want to! :)

Roberta

Haha Roberta, very cheeky! I do regret selling my kayak a bit, but not to worry i will be back on the horse as soon as I finish my studies. I might get one of those fancy hobies :biggrin2: Its a big lifestyle change going from tradesman to full time student.

Mariner 31, if I didnt have family/chrissy commitments Id be there in a flash. Thats a great offer!!

Virgin Blue have airfares starting at about $450.00.

Boat, fuel, gear, accomodation free.

What more do you want?

Hi mariner31,

Q:what more do you want? - A:annuall leave!!!!!!!!!HAHA :074:

what an awesome offer I am gobsmacked at that sort of generosity. If that offer is open to other raiders I would love to take you up on it one day.

good on you, your the sort of person that makes this site so great.

Pete.

Hi Bobfish,

Mate in jan through to feb send me a PM and remind me.

We can hit MH looking for jewies.

ATM i am getting a few trips in here and there leading up to xmas then i avoid the water until about week of jan 5th onwards.

Just gets too hectic out there during that period.

We can hit a few jewies holes.

Mike G

Hi mariner31,

Q:what more do you want? - A:annuall leave!!!!!!!!!HAHA :074:

what an awesome offer I am gobsmacked at that sort of generosity. If that offer is open to other raiders I would love to take you up on it one day.

good on you, your the sort of person that makes this site so great.

Pete.

G'day Pete,

My boat is days away from being finished with the refurbishment. Once completed I will always be looking for fishing partners and, let's face it, if I go fishing I still have to meet the expenses. Therefore it would be unfair of me to charge another fisho to come out.

Offer is open to all members.

Cheers

Carl

Hi Bobfish,

Mate in jan through to feb send me a PM and remind me.

We can hit MH looking for jewies.

ATM i am getting a few trips in here and there leading up to xmas then i avoid the water until about week of jan 5th onwards.

Just gets too hectic out there during that period.

We can hit a few jewies holes.

Mike G

Hey Zenman,

Im keen as, and will send that Pm no worries at all.

Have you had a poke around long reef recently? With this big swell abating, might be a chance. Ive been hitting north narra with livies lately with not much success.

Cheers, and thanks for the offer mate :thumbup:

Bobfish