2 Flatties, 10 Whiting, A Boat & A Hat! & Now A Pb Whiting!

arpie

..... I know from experience......

Yeah - sorry about that Cam!! I really didn't mean to ram that hook into your hand that time at The Keys! :(:wacko:

I always have my shimano pliers with me ...... tied on of course! (it was one of my prizes at the Forster Fishing Carnival this year! :) )This one was right up against the bone & in solid muscle, so figured it was easier to pull it out ....... I thought by pushing it thru it would have hurt more!! & if you use the 'fishing line' method, you need another person there to pull it fast when you least expect it!

Look forward to seeing you up here & we'll get you onto fish with hb lures! :) It really is fun!! No smelly bait.\

Cheerio

Roberta

Ouch!

Those Whiting are cunning. They don't have spines of their own so they all master the martial art of barb fu. Got you a good one. Should have turned him into battered fillets. Glad to see you had some fun though. I have no idea how you could do an effective walk the dog from a yak. Awesome stuff. Glad to see you weren't out there playing 'tease the shark'. Poor buggers must have just shortened their lives by a view years or at least added a few grey hairs.

Cheers, slinky

Yeah, Slinky - my 'walk the dog style' may not be the same as others, but seems to do the trick on occasion! :)

I've only just heard about the yakkers vs the shark!! Brother Sails often yaks out there on an oversized surf ski! :1yikes: I reckon he would have been leaving a trail even if he hadn't caught any fish! :1yikes: Glad to hear they were all ok, specially the guy who was knocked off!!

Roberta