Port Stephens

fishhunter76

Now boys, I already have Ross' backup and could probably throw it all back in ya face by asking the forum for support as well cause I am sure a few will have seen the same story. But I will save you the humble pie...Unless it comes with devon and tomato sauce.. Come in spinner......

Now boys, I already have Ross' backup and could probably throw it all back in ya face by asking the forum for support as well cause I am sure a few will have seen the same story. But I will save you the humble pie...Unless it comes with devon and tomato sauce.. Come in spinner......

Sponot.

I have caught spinner sharks whilst fishing off the rocks at Grassy Head many years back They are like a small whaler and when hooked jump out of the water like a cork screw. They do exist but have not seen one since the 60's.

For those interested I have just updated our site with the latest report Click on this linkwww.gamefishingcharters.com.au My Webpage Look in fishing reports....................Thanks for your company as always on Billfisher and Broady.

Roscoe