Sushi/sashimi?

fisho1990

I was out with a mate a while back driving back to the ramp when we saw something jump out of the water. It was a prawn that had jumped into the boat. My mate being the weirdo that he is peeled it and gobbled it up. Said it was delicious. Not sure if thats normal or not. I have eaten kingfish, tuna, whiting and salmon. Bit of wasabi and soy sauce and they all go great guns.

Typical ones i have seen used in the past are Tuna, Kingfish, Salmon (Not Aussie salmon).

dont they have worms???

Keep your eyes open, you sushimi lovers could be the target for a sushimi in reverse :lol:

post-829-1234670555_thumb.jpg

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

thats a cursed human being, some witch put a hex on him :074:

trevally DEFINATELY make great sashimi!!!

any fish that's a bit oily really.

Keep your eyes open, you sushimi lovers could be the target for a sushimi in reverse :lol:

Cheers

that things looks like my ex-wife did in the morning except the fish doesn't have racoon eyes and bum breath!!

.......that things looks like my ex-wife did in the morning except the fish doesn't have racoon eyes and bum breath!!

It's strange how they look different first thing in the morning, it's probably better to go out for a while and let them sleep in.

post-829-1235861872_thumb.jpg

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers

I dont think thats a blobfish is it??? Blob fish will have poped on the boat already but it is a relative with feet i know the chinese name is Wa Wa yu which is like baby fish because when caught it'll make sounds like a baby

• 2 weeks later...