2 Fishos Wanted For Coral Sea Trip/ 2 Spots Are Filled

jimnicdusty

Hi guys

I have organised a trip out to the coral sea to fish wreck and kenn reefs. The trip is for 10 days from 16 to 26 May.The boat is the Eastern Voyger and i am 2 guys short of the 14 needed so i need some keen fishos.The fishing will be done from the mother ship and 5, 4.4m dorys, wat type of fishing you do is totaly up to you.

There are 7 x 2 birth cabins and 2 x 4 birth cabins all air conditioned. All meals are cooked for you, you are fully catered for.

The price for the trip is $3510.You need your own fishing gear, you will also have to bring your own alcohol. Bait will be an extra $50-$80 i am still working out how much we need.

The boat departs from Gladstone.

Any one interested will have to be easy going and be able to get along with other people.

you will also need to bring,

Hat & sunglasses, fishing gear, sunscreen lotion, towel for the tenders/beaches, snorkelling/diving gear, sand shoes for reef walking, Your favourite CDs & DVDs

A $500 non refundable deposit will need to be payed to me or the charter company to book your spot.

So if you or a coupple of mates are interested send me a pm.

THANKS JIM

Edited by jimnicdusty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

come on fishos there has got to be someone that wants to catch big fish.

big dogtooth tuna, yellow fin tuna, spanish mackeral, wahoo, coral trout, red emperor, sweet lip,

spangled emperor, job fish, marlin, sail fish, giant trevally, and there is a lot more species to

catch as well. this is a trip of a lifetime. your arms will be well and truly stretched to the limit.

you are well looked after so all you have to do for 10 days is catch fish.

i need 2 more fishos we could even take 3 if there is a groop of mates keen to go. if your keen

or want some more information pm me and find out about the trip.

cheers Jim

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If only I had of seen this post a few weeks or a couple of months ago you woulda had your 2...

All the best mate...

Will be looking at going early 2010 on similar trip...

All the best mate, can't wait to see some pics...

What gear are you taking? I would imagine sh*tloads as when we went up north (landbased) we took around 5k worth of gear alone... So to be doing what your doing just curious so I know how much more to stock up on ;) What an excuse to buy more gear :1prop:

Cheers

Ben

If only I had of seen this post a few weeks or a couple of months ago you woulda had your 2...

All the best mate...

Will be looking at going early 2010 on similar trip...

All the best mate, can't wait to see some pics...

What gear are you taking? I would imagine sh*tloads as when we went up north (landbased) we took around 5k worth of gear alone... So to be doing what your doing just curious so I know how much more to stock up on ;) What an excuse to buy more gear :1prop:

Cheers

Ben

Hi Ben

mate we are still short a bloke if ya want to come if not we are going to make this a yearly trip

so there is always next year.

Gear wise i take gear for all types of fishing.

i will try to ge a photo up of the gear in the next day or so.

reels are stellas 20000fa,18000sw ,saragosa18000, tiagra80w .tekota700 ,tyrnos30 ,penn850ss

rods t-curve 500 spin jig ,500 oh jig ,400 spin jig ,GT special ,10-15kg bluewater spin and a

37kg pacfic tuna troll and a custom oh spin rod.

line 130,113,80,50,30lb braid 80,50lb mono

lures rapala x-raps, river2sea killer vibes 250,350, halco tremblers, 8-18inch skirted lures,

nomad poppers and stickbaits and a heap of home made poppers ,deep water jigs.

plus heaps of terminal tackle ,gaffs,rod belts and harness.

cameras ,video and under water digital ,so i will take heaps pics and put up a post when

i get back.

JIM

• 2 weeks later...