First Ever Beach Jew Wooooohooooooo

Kirks

Happy B'day Steve!

I'm fairly new to posting on the forums, but have been reading regularly...

Now can you P-L-E-A-S-E ....introduce me to Stewy & Dan .......Just tell 'em I'm a mate of yours from school!' yere I got a few wrinkles ...but just tellem I repeated year 7 about 20 times. lol

anyway! Nice catch! I'm still hanging out for a 'keeper' size Jew from the boat! never mind the beach!! Well Done!

Nice Fish mate! and Happy Birthday :1happybday:

Also i was wondering if youd be able to tell me how long that Rod is in the Pic.

Thanks mate

Cory

At a guess it looks like a Shimano BBE 10ft matched with Calcutta 400 loaded with 10kg braid.

How did I go boys?

Oh, btw, nice pants Dan!!

Cheers,

Grant.

congrats steve on getting your first jew :thumbup:

a big :thumbup: for stewy and dan for taking the time to help him achieve such a great milestone in his life,something many guys struggle to do over many fishless years chasing there dream jewy...

dan thats what the raider spirits about eh,passing the rod over like thats pure gold,well done :thumbup::thumbup: ..

glad you could get your baits past the weed,the place i was gonna try had literally truckloads so gave it a miss...

cheers...steve....

ps:check your pm steve .....

Hey Johnno, has anyone ever told you your an arsehole!!!

Yeah thats right just keep laughin you @#%$^%, I know where you live :chair:

:074::074::074:

The Rod is a shimano BBE10' your right so far Grant, the reel is a Calcutta 700B loaded with 15kg braid. It does the job nicely :biggrin2:

Dan

Hey Guys

Thank you all for the reply's fellas. Stewy and Dan are TOP blokes. Talking great stuff all night just having an AWESOME time.

Cheers

And can't wait to do it again next month if :wife: lets me hahaha.

Cheers

Steve

Hey Guys

Thank you all for the reply's fellas. Stewy and Dan are TOP blokes. Talking great stuff all night just having an AWESOME time.

Cheers

And can't wait to do it again next month if :wife: lets me hahaha.

Cheers

Steve

That's gold! Congrats on an awesome fish and to the guys for a mission accomplished!!

What a way to celebrate the 13th birthday - never to be forgotten! I think I went bowling for mine... not much of a contest!

Andy

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations Steve on landing your first Jewie - and on your birthday to top it off!! :1happybday::1happybday: Terrific results!!

The Fishraider Spirit shining again, with Stewy & Dan putting you 'on the spot' for the fish of your dreams! :) :)

Apologies for the late reply - only just found the thread after 2 weeks away!

I'd love to see the note your folks wrote getting you out of school at 1pm to go fishing!!!

Next time you come up here, we can hit the beach & you can teach me the tricks! :biggrin2:

Cheerio

Roberta

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Thats why its a good fishing beach you have to respect stewy not telling.I will take a guess and say it is a central coast beach educated guess the entrance or perhaps pearl beach or umina.I doubt any of the sydney beaches fish that well the boys have pulled a few out of there swanos jew was a cracker.We will find out eventually dont worry.

Cheers Steve

Thats why its a good fishing beach you have to respect stewy not telling.I will take a guess and say it is a central coast beach educated guess the entrance or perhaps pearl beach or umina.I doubt any of the sydney beaches fish that well the boys have pulled a few out of there swanos jew was a cracker.We will find out eventually dont worry.

Cheers Steve

I'm not sure why you would pull up a 2-3 year old thread to say that Steve, but each to their own. :wacko:

Cheers,

Grant.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...