Need A Guide/fishing Budy For Brisbane Waters

Ads

Looking for someone to come out with me that has brisbane waters wired!

Ive got a 15ft brooker seaman set up for sports fishing.

I will supply the boat ,bait and juice........you just have to supply some local knowledge and enjoy a good day out on the water.

PM if your interested.

Ads

I will supply the boat ,bait and juice........you just have to supply some local knowledge and enjoy a good day out on the water.

PM if your interested.

Ads

Hi ADS send my mate Grant (Arked) a pm, he lives on the water up there and may have time at the moment and it would be well worth checking on... I would have come out with youse myself but I'm a week away from a back op and not quite up to going up atm but can see how I am by the weekend.

Hope this helps ..... Grant knows the ins and outs of BW and the mouth of the river like that back of his hand.

Cheers

Keep touch ay

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

• 2 months later...

PM if your interested.

Ads

Hey Ads,

Am a newbie to FR website but I have extensive knowledge of Brissy Waters and Broken Bay areas- I grew up in Gosford fishing in various locations both Land Based and also from my Grandfather tinnie.

I go up that way every few weeks so next time an heading up that way will PM you a coupld of days before.

There is some great areas for fishing up there in the main waters + up the creeks for big Jews, flatties and Bream.

Anyway if I come along I can show you a few of my fav spots

Cheers

Jewiehaven