Neil Tedesco 1977 - 2009

VA911

Guys, I am not sure if this is posted on this site yet but i couldnt see it anywhere.

see the link for all those Adventure Bound fans and anyone that has ever been in contact with Neil.

Adventure Bound

From my personal contact with Neil i have found him to be one of the most knowledgable and friendly fishos around. Always happy to give advice and in such detail.

Will be missed

RIP

Shocked...as mentioned prior, one of the best fishing presenter on tv. informative without over doing it like other presenters and shows.

watched Adventure bound every thursday nite. will miss watching him. going to be tough finding a replacement of his quality and standard.

big LOSS..

Such a young man with incredible talent :(

The world will be worse off for his passing.

Condolences to all Neil's family and friends.

Regards Fishraider Admin

always sad to see someone pass away when young..

he was one of the best fishing presenters and really knew what he was doing not like some of the others...

this world is poorer for his passing and will be sorely missed by lots..

R.I.P neil...

condolences to his family and friends

steve...

I just heard that the main presenter for Adventure Bound - Neil Tedesco passed away on the 16th of April in tragic accident.

He was an awesome fisho, that could probably outfish any of the other commercial Fisho TV presenters.

They just aired a very moving tribute on TVS in the regular 8.00 pm Thursday time slot.

At just 32 years of age he inspired me to try things that I would not normally do when fishing and try different techniques....

He will be sadly missed by family, friends and avid Adventure Bound veiwers alike.....my prayers and thoughts go out to them all!

My all time favourite episodes were his massive Jervis Bay King sessions in late May/June.....what was your favourite Episode?

post-4925-1240486147_thumb.jpg

Edited by Poddy Trapper

Every Thursday night i would be taken away from reality and enjoy my half hour of piece watching Adventure bound. Thank you Neil, Andrew, Shane, Scott and adventure bound crew.

Neil you lived more in your 32years than most of us will do in a whole lifetime.

Rest in Peace.

Knuckle

Am shocked and saddened to hear of Neils' passing and

respectfully offer my condolences to his family and friends.

To his Adventure Bound mates - we all have respect for your

combined efforts along with Neil and would support any

decision you come to regarding the show.

This is a tragedy.

I never had the opportunity to meet Neil, but he has inspired my fishing in so many ways.

Neil was persistent and skillful in the art of fishing. He had many big fish to his name and was so forthcoming with detailed information about his techniques.

I would rush home from work to sit down to watch this fantastic program every week, often watching the weekend repeats.

Despite all this, there is one thing that stands out to me the most.

His passion for life and fishing.

You will never see a presenter so excited and immersed in what his doing. The excitement and passion he expressed was what made this program a pleasure to view.

Rest in Peace Neil. You have given so much to fellow fishermen and myself.

Andrew