Fishraider Tuna Day?

alasdair

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

Was wondering if there is going to be a Fishraider Tuna day this year? Still a little early I know but its a great day out, and I still need to catch that first yellowfin :1fishing1:

alasdair

We may be able to get Billfisher and Broadbill for a day out if the members would like such an event.

Post up your likely interest here :biggrin2:

Cheers Swordfisherman

I have contacted Ross and he will make the neccessary arrangements for a date for the FIN.

Cheers Sswordfisherman

Possibly 12 anglers all up :biggrin2:

dep on date im in guys...

tuna have been on for a little while and big ones too...

cheers...steve.....

Hopefully we'll have more luck than the last time we went out Steve. :1fishing1:

Didn't expect that many replies! :thumbup:

I get first dibs :1prop:

alasdair

Hopefully we'll have more luck than the last time we went out Steve. :1fishing1:

alasdair

Raiders,

The tuna are running at present and we do have both boats available on the 31st May that is 5 days before the full moon excellent phase for tuna . As I said they are running at the moment so the sooner the better.

Costs $250.00 per head That is a 10% discount for you guys. We would leave at 10.30 am and fish until dark that way you have max chance of everyone catching a tuna. Here is one caught last weekend on a Pt Hacking boat Spicey Sardine.

It would be far better if one Raider could take over as team Captain and get the numbers rather than individuals ringing through in dribs and drabs. We take all c cards of postal note etc

Looking forward to ouir day out soon

Ross and Glenn Hunter Ring95342378 to book or visit www.gamefishingcharters.com.au for more info Go into contact us and fishing reports

alasdair

Raiders,

The tuna are running at present and we do have both boats available on the 31st May that is 5 days before the full moon excellent phase for tuna . As I said they are running at the moment so the sooner the better.

Costs $250.00 per head That is a 10% discount for you guys. We would leave at 10.30 am and fish until dark that way you have max chance of everyone catching a tuna. Here is one caught last weekend on a Pt Hacking boat Spicey Sardine.

It would be far better if one Raider could take over as team Captain and get the numbers rather than individuals ringing through in dribs and drabs. We take all c cards of postal note etc

Looking forward to ouir day out soon

Ross and Glenn Hunter Ring95342378 to book or visit www.gamefishingcharters.com.au for more info Go into contact us and fishing reports

post-2782-1241644434_thumb.jpg

Right o would be Tuna Raiders :yahoo:

31st May

Cost 250 buxs a head

Get your butts in gear and you will have the time of your lives.

Ross wants some one to Captain thier perspective teams.

Who wants to Captain Billfisher ??

Who wants to Captain Broadbill ??

Once the Captains are added they will then have the first spots with 10 further anglers joining in.

6 anglers per boat that being 1 x Captain and 5 of his pirate maties :biggrin2:

Do it now and the Captain will organise his crew with Broadbill Charters,contacting Ross.

Cheers Stewy