Brisbane Waters Good Day

tyrone07

No worries!

Just had a look at the waterways website, and this is what they had to say about distances off:

To me, it sounds like a case of sour grapes. They guy thought he could bluff you out! :thumbdown: As long as you werent doing 10 Knots, you arent doing anything wrong!

I'm not saying that we should all go out and harress these people but its one of my pet hates! :1badmood: They think they own the water!

Last Sunday, Ken and I were drifting past a moored boat at The Basin, and a good for nothing bimbo on board pipes up and tells us to move as we were invading her privacy! :thumbdown: If she wants privacy, she should stay at home! I motored a bit further away cos I didn't want to cause a scene while I had a guest aboard, and she started yelping that it wasnt far enough!!!!

I know it may sound to some like I'm being arrogant, But I have just as much right as her to use the water! And I DID move a little bit further just to keep her happy!!

37549[/snapback]

Should have told her to move Joe that she was spoiling your view and the reason you fish there is because you wanted to look at something pretty