Brisbane Waters Social Day

tyrone07

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok cheers dave yeah ill probarly fish that one may 1st sounds good then. :thumbup: Hey jethro i was thinking of putting in at davistown good ramp there and bbq area and stuff near by.

Edited by tyrone07

Ok cheers dave yeah ill probarly fish that one may 1st sounds good then. :thumbup: Hey jethro i was thinking of putting in at davistown good ramp there and bbq area and stuff near by.

37766[/snapback]

May 1st sounds good, for us Sydneyites where is Davistown???

I know you can come in from Pittwater but doesn't it it get a bit shallow through there when the tides out???

May 1st sounds good, for us Sydneyites where is Davistown???

I know you can come in from Pittwater but doesn't it it get a bit shallow through there when the tides out???

37773[/snapback]

Here is a map.

post-44-1111384954_thumb.jpg

Coming through the channel get get a bit lumpy with wind against swell but there are some pretty big boats that use the channel

Tyrone - Davistown sounds good. I haven't been there before but as long as there is a bit of a beach and a BBQ it will be sweet

not really any beach, but plenty of boat ramps at davo... and some swings for kids if we have it at the old restaurant ramp tyrone.

Anyway will let you guys decide the spot, and I will be there with bells on... 1st may is good for me too.

And unless your driving a naval ship into the brissy waters, there is no problem :biggrin2: channels are deep enough.

Edited by Coast_Bloke